Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MistaVanquish stopped over titekster's today to wash his car so we all decided to stop over and watch him freeze.

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
...and froze we did!!!! LoL Was great seeing everybody!!!

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Chief,

I PROMISE Vmore impromptu meets soon!!! When I get my wheels back, the meets will get ka-razy!!!!

I wish mine wasn't in the shop right now. Would have loved to meet up with you guys.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see all of you are front plate compliant. Were you proactive or did you get some 5-0 beef? I've resisted the front plate in VA for the better part of a year without problem.

[eta] Congratulations MV.
I made it just over a year with no front plate before getting a ticket. The next day I ordered the stillen bracket.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I made it just over a year with no front plate before getting a ticket. The next day I ordered the stillen bracket.
What was the ticket amount? I've had my GT-R just over three years and nothing yet. But I only drive it once or twice a week.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What was the ticket amount? I've had my GT-R just over three years and nothing yet. But I only drive it once or twice a week.
Its just a reason to pull you over. They directly told a guy that works for me that in my area. I'm not giving them a reason. I already feel like a white whale in the sea of commuters. Pictures taken regularly and people trying to race me all the time. No need to give the cops a reason to chat with me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.