Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GTR 4 LIFE
217 Posts
Hey there all the GTR family, yesterday one of our GTR family member 09 TITANIUM ( Jim ) passed away, a sad day as he was a very humble, respectful, friendly and down to earth person. if you know him please post to this with condoling words...

I recently had the chance to meet him as being a GTR member but he mad me feel like one of his own. I wish i had more time to know him but GOD always takes the best first. He was an inspinspiration me as i looked upto him and he mad eme get more involved on the forums and also with the GTR community. He always had positive words to say and always had a smile on him.

He was the one i got a welcome message from when i signed up on the forums, to be honest with you all it was not his job to be doing all of this, that show true dedication and commitment and i am proud to say that i knew him and helped him as much as i could to arrange meets and participate in as many events as i possibly could.

I am trying to arrange with the help of other members a meet to show our respect for his services for the GTR community, i have even sent a message to the person who arranges cars and coffee to see if we can have some sort of comesration for him on the next cars and cofee and have GTR's featured for the month of
December.

Every input i can get is apriciated because i think thats the least we can do for Jim as has done so much for us. Also i would like all the form members to have input on this and if you can come out for this it will be very nice and thoughful of you......

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

R.I.P ............09 TITANIUM.... "Now you can drag on the streets of heaven...."

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
sorry to hear that jim is gone.it was the first time last weekend i went to a gtr meet n meant him very nice guy.r.i.p jim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very sad to hear this news. He was a very friendly and welcoming person. My prayers are with his family. Let me know if I could be of service in any way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jim will be missed. He would even extend him self out to our 350Z group & add us to the GTR events. PLEASE keep us posted. I will do my best to rally up support.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts