Nissan GT-R Forum banner

In the Market for a GT-R

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  monEmakindave 
#1 ·
Hi everyone I'm new in the Forum and looking for 2010, 2011 GT-R, in white. I am looking to purchase the car in 3 weeks. I'm in Orlando FL, If anyone has any information please call my cell or text me, 407-797-0677. Thank you so much!

#2 ·
There's a used White/Grey Interior one right now at a local BMW dealership of mine. I looked at it yesterday but couldn't come to an agreement on price. We ended up at around $76k.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=308236370&dealer_id=79873

Ask for Hemo and tell him Michael sent you. The only thing that bugs me about the white is that the front/rear bumper paint don't match the rest of the car because the bumper is plastic and the rest of the car is metal.

Michael
Owner
Acute Performance

#5 ·
Definitely not a good price. I've been looking for a white 09-11 as well, but decided to wait and going with a 12 instead. It's a few thousand more. If you're paying 70+ for a 2010, you might as well wait it out and get a 12. Just my opinion..

#10 ·
Yep... Could of use the money I put down on my house to buy another GTR...Now, my house is probably worth less than my GTR (not really, but consider I only use my house to sleep in). I use to live in a Crummy apartment, that's why I can afford my GTR and there's nothing wrong with living in a Crummy apartment and owning a GTR...

#14 ·
It took me 6 weeks to find me a white on black. Not many out there. I know I paid I lil more than others but at the end of the day it had all records and was clean low miles.

Don't settle and find the right one.

#18 ·
Just bought a white 10 a few weeks ago. I searched for months to find the what i was looking for and am very happy I waited it out for white

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.