Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my new GTC rear wing, thanks Ben!

I did not realize there would be 5 holes still visible after installing the new wing, so I guess I will be body working and repainting the trunk. But overall I really like the lines and look this wing provides.

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
Normally not a fan of wings, but I like it.
How about some side views.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Nice wing E, you beat me to it....I wasn't planning to add one till Christmas time

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Side profile.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
looks great man

nice buy

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Will you get mad if I post negative criticism?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Will you get mad if I post negative criticism?
you have to see it in the flesh first. and as for comment looks like another wing... we've never had or seen in person that brand wing. bit like the y-pipe situation they are all the same/similar. we used the oem mount points and a curved blade to follow the gtr curves. tbh that style has been done by Lambo/ferrari before also.

·
Registered
736 Posts
you have to see it in the flesh first. and as for comment looks like another wing... we've never had or seen in person that brand wing. bit like the y-pipe situation they are all the same/similar. we used the oem mount points and a curved blade to follow the gtr curves. tbh that style has been done by Lambo/ferrari before also.
Looks great, hoping to get the trunk and wing from you soon.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As Ben mentions and I agree the wing truly compliments the lines of the car. Aside from the weave pattern being a little different, the finish is very similar to the OEM 2012 lower rear diffuser and matches the matte black theme I have on the rear. Overall very happy, but now I still need to body work the factory wing holes and repaint.

Thanks Ben, and please let me know when the bonnet becomes available.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Regarding the holes, look at the third picture in the first post. You will see five holes on each side of the trunk. The outer three holes are covered by the base of the spoiler mounts; however, the inner two holes and the hold right in the middle of the trunk remain exposed and will need to be filled and trunk lid repainted.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Whose wing? And where did you get it? Also you in wa state, me to.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its a GTC wing from GTC who posted above.

Yup, I'm in WA state. You should join us when we organize our next NW drive. Check out the West section.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Just installed my new GTC rear wing, thanks Ben!

I did not realize there would be 5 holes still visible after installing the new wing, so I guess I will be body working and repainting the trunk. But overall I really like the lines and look this wing provides.
Looks great, you have the same stable I do except my Range is Stone Grey.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.