Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Pm me prices on both is there an option to have them both in the same finish? (wet). 08807

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
fitment on those rep skirts looks good mate

not even my genuine zele fit that well inside the doors, i had to sand and fill one of the edges to get a straight edge against the metal door jam

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
It looks awesome! Love it.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Your GTR is perfect, and I can't tell you how mad it makes me that I did not try and find a white one!

The 458 looks amazing too!

·
Vendors
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the kind words. We will confirm skirt price soon as we are waiting for the next set to arrive so we can take measurements and find out shipping cost. I was too excited to get it installed and forgot to take measurements. Mirror covers are $190 shipped they are overlays and is held on with supplied 3M adhesives. Mirror cover is only 0.3mm thick so it wont look bulky once installed. Dry carbon mirrors covers only come in gloss finish. The skirts we can make them in both matte and gloss finish.

Derek

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Love these cars, Chief - - I've got nothin but love for your stable!!!! Please PM me cost for CF sides, Sir, PLEEZE... Unlike your CF lip, I can rock these, no prob (considering my ride height and my entrance to my driveway)!!!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Love these cars, Chief - - I've got nothin but love for your stable!!!! Please PM me cost for CF sides, Sir, PLEEZE... Unlike your CF lip, I can rock these, no prob (considering my ride height and my entrance to my driveway)!!!
ahhh my problem

i have the rexpeed lip and swift springs awaiting install - but with clearance ill only be able to choose one

i measured the rexpeed lip when i dry fit it and it was about 10mm lower than oem

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.