Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have the Alpha Street Intercooler for a while now. The "ALPHA" black stencil on the intercooler is fading away and need support/advice on how to re-paint over it.

I can't send the fmic to AMS, as I live overseas... I think I reached out a few months back and they did not have any template they could share with me. Any suggestions? Anyone know or have the template ?? thanks a lot!

46883318172_a13048e0c2_z.jpg https://flic.kr/p/2eqVg6W

·
Registered
467 Posts
They offer a different stencil for download that you can print, apply and paint over on their site for free. I would inquire with them if they have a file that matches what you have that they could send to you. They still paint their FMIC's as far as I know.

·
MAJJ
ALPHA 9
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They offer a different stencil for download that you can print, apply and paint over on their site for free. I would inquire with them if they have a file that matches what you have that they could send to you. They still paint their FMIC's as far as I know.
I contacted AMS, they don't have the "ALPHA" template to download, i think just the "AMS". I figured I'd just print out the ALPHA logo online, resize to about 11.5" x 2.25", trace on cardboard, cutout, and respray..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts