Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I've made myself a custom fuel setup last week using a Weldon Pump and a 2 gallon surge tank.

Now I'm selling the fuel components i have out of the car which are

-AMS Alpha Fuel System (used for 500-600 miles, brand new condition) - 1500$ 1350$
-DW 950cc injectors - 450$. Brand new never used.
-2 x extra bosch motorsports 044 pumps (never used, still in their boxes) - 150$ each. These are original parts not some cheap knock offs which are quite common in the market.
- 10 an steel braided fuel line (from sending unit to rails) 80$
- 8 an steel braided fuel return line (from rails back to fuel tank) 80$
- Weldon 2345-a Fuel Pump (Capable for 2400+hp gas / 1200+hp methanol) 1050$. Brand New Never Used. Also let me mind you that these are being back ordered up to 4 weeks as of now.

Here is a couple of pics of the AMS Alpha system installed on the sending unit. Mind that the white hoses i used are top notch teflon hoses which can withstand any type of fuel you will throw on them. Even pure toluene or similar hydrocarbons. The clip on connectors are all changed with new ones in order to prevent any leak from them. Also the power lines are upgraded to bigger ones to reduce the amount of heat they create so you can run your fuel a little bit cooler.

This said, i'll also put the pictures of my new fuel setup and can build a single copy of it if anyone is interested as i purchased 2 x Weldon 2345-a pumps by mistake

All prices above include shipping and handling costs including shipping insurance costs. I'll be shipping them via 3 day air cargo and supplying the purchaser the tracking number within 24 hrs of the purchase.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Here is a couple of pictures for my custom fuel system. It is bulletproof including all safety measures.
The surge tank is 4 galloons. I've ran the car without issue even with 1/4th of the surge tank full.

This is a great option for anyone that tracks their cars or wants to run with minimum fuel levels in order to save weight for performance gains.
System is good for 2400 HP (gas) and 1600hp (E85)

I've got the parts ready to build 1 more set of this fuel system. Delivery time is 1 week after purchase.

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
Do you need a fuel pump speed controller on the weldon like those used with Aeromotive pumps ?

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You dont need it but it adds some extra comfort such as you can turn down its volume during cruise / traffic to stock pump noise levels. Other than that not necessary

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.