Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of us here at Strasse Forged Wheels are always looking to add new great looking wheels to our line up. Lately we have been hard at work at designing and finalizing our Deep Concave 3 Piece Forged wheels. Thanks to a few great friends and clients for pushing the idea, we decided that we wanted to put our name into the Forged Deep Concave Monoblock market so we went to work on a few designs! Most of you might have seen our R10 Deep Concave Monoblock but we wanted to introduce our SM7 Deep Concave Monoblock to the community. Without further adieu, let us know what you think! We already have our first set on a GTRLife members GTR and will be shooting it tomorrow! These wheels are available in 18" up to 22" for any vehicle application and any finish is possible!

Feel free to PM me, email me at [email protected] or simply give me a ring to (305)303-1190 at anytime!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
one more question . . . are the R10s lighter?
These SM7s came out to 23 lbs front and 27 lbs rear for a 20x10 and a 20x12 in GTR fitment.

The R10s should be a bit lighter as it has less material. Let me weigh a set we have in stock for a customer and I'll update you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.