Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
[background=transparent]In light of the upcoming holiday season combined with the completion of our TSM Pro Seven turbos and TSM Pro Eight turbos, it's time for some money savings here at TopSpeed Motorsports. We have had nothing but awesome feedback on our new factory frame turbo upgrades both from the road course and the drag strip. [/background]

[background=transparent]Our in house designed turbos were built around our winning OneLap of America platform. They work exceptionally well for road race cars and make great power at low boost levels. We try to keep these turbos tuned @ less than 20 PSI on the factory block hence keeping cylinder pressures at a minimum. This not only helps minimize initial tire shock, it also keeps your rods safe and IN your engine
ALL TSM turbos are 100% built right here in the United States. [/background]

[background=transparent]Our TSM Pro Seven Package is designed for the GT-R owner who is not looking to further upgrade their GT-R to make big power in the future. This package is designed to make 650 whp on 93 octane while retaining the factory internals and transmission. The same theory applies here as above, we keep the turbos tuned at 20 PSI or less making great power while not increasing cylinder pressure. The TSM Pro Seven package comes with all the required bolt-on upgrades needed to run this power. This is a perfect fit for someone who wants a mild increase in power over the OEM turbos while staying on a conservative budget. The result is a great driving, safe, and fast street car![/background]

[background=transparent]TSM Pro Seven Package Includes:[/background]

[background=transparent]TSM Pro Seven Turbo Upgrade [/background]
[background=transparent]TSM 90mm Y Pipe[/background]
[background=transparent]TSM Pro Series 1050cc Injectors[/background]
[background=transparent]TSM Fuel Pump Upgrade[/background]
[background=transparent]OEM 2012 Turbo Inlet Pipes[/background]
[background=transparent]AMS Catless Downpipes[/background]
[background=transparent]Boost Logic 3" Intakes[/background]
[background=transparent]Boost Logic FMIC Kit[/background]
[background=transparent]Cobb AccessPORT[/background]
[background=transparent]TSM Custom Dyno Tune[/background]
[background=transparent]Installation @ TopSpeed Motorsports[/background]

[background=transparent]The TSM Pro Seven package is a great value @ only [/background][background=transparent]$14,250 INSTALLED & TUNED!!![/background][background=transparent] (for a limited time)[/background]

[background=transparent]Our TSM Pro Eight Package is designed for the GT-R owner who would like a turbo upgrade they can use now that can still be used down the road to achieve up to 850 whp. This package is designed to make 650-700 whp on 93 octane while retaining the factory internals and transmission. The TSM Pro Eight package comes with all the required bolt-on upgrades needed to run this power. This is a perfect fit for someone who wants a noticeable increase in power over the OEM turbos without sacrificing response. The result is a great driving, safe, and fast street car that has leaves room to grow. The benefit to the TSM Eight Turbos over the TSM Seven Turbos is the ability to produce more power when paired with a built engine and additional supporting modifications.[/background]

[background=transparent]TSM Pro Eight Package Includes:[/background]

[background=transparent]TSM Pro Eight Turbo Upgrade /w Actuators[/background]
[background=transparent]TSM 90mm Y Pipe[/background]
[background=transparent]TSM Pro Series 1050cc Injectors[/background]
[background=transparent]TSM Fuel Pump Upgrade[/background]
[background=transparent]OEM 2012 Turbo Inlet Pipes[/background]
[background=transparent]AMS Catless Downpipes[/background]
[background=transparent]Boost Logic 3" Intakes[/background]
[background=transparent]Boost Logic FMIC Kit[/background]
[background=transparent]Cobb AccessPORT[/background]
[background=transparent]TSM Custom Dyno Tune[/background]
[background=transparent]Installation @ TopSpeed Motorsports[/background]

[background=transparent]The TSM Pro Eight package is a great value @ only [/background][background=transparent]$17,500 INSTALLED & TUNED!!![/background][background=transparent] (for a limited time)[/background]

[background=transparent]Not local to our shop? No problem![/background]

[background=transparent]We work on a weekly basis with vehicle shippers from all over the country, we are happy to get you a great deal on shipping your car enclosed to our facility. [/background]

[background=transparent]TSM Engine/Transmission Packages available upon request[/background]

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
awesome packages at great prices.

well done guys

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The turbos on Unabombers car are the same turbos we use in the Pro Eight package.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Mike you know my mods. Can you PM me a price to upgrade turbos, tranny, and motor to Unibomber's build.?

I would like to utilize the package you just installed for me which by the way is 10x better than when I dropped it off to you.

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Doug,

We will be in touch by the end of the day to discuss! We can definitely use everything that we have already installed in your car.

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
Doug the boys are working on some stuff for you now.

I'm personally really excited about these packages for the GT-R! We have spent years trying different setups, road racing, drag racing and pushing things past the limits of what they were made for in order to find out what works and what breaks. We have invested as a company for our benefit and that of the community to learn the weak links of the R35 in order to bring you these "Pro" packages These are designed to help you take some of the guess work out of your build, and simply enjoy your car safely. My team is some of the best I have seen at optimizing performance without being willing to sacrifice reliability or drivability. I know that everyone that purchases a complete package from TopSpeed Motorsports will drive away taken care of and confident that they have a team behind them that truly cares about the joy your vehicle brings you!!!

If there is anything we can answer for you, or anything we can explain about anything we offer please don't hesitate to contact one of us! We are more than happy to email back and forth or spend as much time on the phone as needed to answer all of your questions.

Keep looking for more things coming out of here that will help guide the GT-R owners down a path of success with their babies!

Thank you for all the support!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Looks awesome guys!

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Pro Eight turbo's are $6590 plus a good core exchange.

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
Hey guys, here are a few pictures of our Pro Eight turbo's!

We have these available for immediate sale!

·
There can be only one.
1,004 Posts
And how do the Pro-Eights compare to a GTX2867?
S.

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
I like the detail with the logo etched into the compressor cover. Great job guys!

Michael

1 - 20 of 45 Posts