Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got a 2009 and I get this same problem. It's freakin' annoying. From what I can determine it appears mostly when the iPod is completely drained, however, it has also disconnected when there was at least 50% battery life left. And for those who tell me to get an adapter to make sure the iPod charges I already got one and it still didn't solve the problem. I also thought it was the connector not sitting "fit" with the iPod so i got an Ipod extender which seemed to sit tight with the OEM ipod attachment, but that still didn't work.

I"ve just about given up hope. I did talk to my dealer about it, but they weren't very helpful. For now if I really need to use my iPod I just make sure it's fully charged and say a prayer that it doesn't disconnect in the next 2-3 days. Knowing that this thread is out there is nice though in case I need to have my dealer service consultant pull it up; hopefully they won't think I'm totally crazy.

Personally, I think the OEM cable is faulty in some manner. It's like there is a short in it or something.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.