Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please look over my data logs from cobb beta tune and tell me if there is any problems or red flags. My car is 2009 with cobb 2.75 intake and catless midpipe running version .360 93oct.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
The Injectors and MAF's are maxed out. Pretty typical of a tune car. I am surprised the Cobb intakes max out so quick though, they peg at about 6000rpms.

But 105% A/F Correction is OK, Fueling is conservative, The timing looks good, and no knock.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys,

so its ok to run this tune with the maf's/injectors maxing out. just looking to have this tune hold me over until i can get the car down for a custom tune.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also another quick question, when i installed the cobb intake i forgot what direction the maf sensor went on the passenger side so i put the silver side facing the passenger side, does it even matter?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Also another quick question, when i installed the cobb intake i forgot what direction the maf sensor went on the passenger side so i put the silver side facing the passenger side, does it even matter?
From the datalogs it looks like they are working properly.

They should have a flow direction on them, if not make sure when looking at them the "Hot Wire" you can see it from the front. I also think they will only go in 1 way.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
They will only go in one way on a properly machined MAF block. Also, if you were able to install it backwards it would cause the car to run horrible.

By your logs you need some 3" intakes along with injectors.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool, Dave i'll be moving up to your 3ich when i get closer to getting a custom tune. The closest tuners around here is 4 hours away with no traffic. Looking to do injectors, bigger intake, 2012 inlets and down pipe this summer when im on vacation.

Thanks again for all the help, i love this site!

Dan

·
Super Moderator
3,905 Posts
ok cool, Dave i'll be moving up to your 3ich when i get closer to getting a custom tune. The closest tuners around here is 4 hours away with no traffic. Looking to do injectors, bigger intake, 2012 inlets and down pipe this summer when im on vacation.

Thanks again for all the help, i love this site!

Dan
I did what Dave suggested (using his 3" pipes and ID1000 injectors) and am very happy. I'm not a tuner like some here are, but I'm GUESSING that with your MAFs saturated, even the best tuner won't be able to get VERY MUCH MORE out of your car, with that limitation in place. Mine saturated too with several adjusted E-Tunes, prior to my changeover.

Alexd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.