Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason the new layout is kinda..... I don't know what to say but kinda turning of the interests.

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
do we really need a new thread for every question?

below your thread is the one for feedback/questions and this is what davin posted

We can't go back to the old software, we'd have to give up all the new features.
I see the new software as a platform more than anything. We tried to make this skin nice and familiar, but there's more work to do. For example, getting a lighter skin done is a priority.

I'll see what we can do on the view new content layout. It'll probably have to come after the lighter skin but I will definitely look into that.

·
Registered
341 Posts
yea i prefer the older version feel and look, easier on the eye, simple and clean...just my 2cents

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
I guess it all takes getting used to...its more modern looking. Everyone is just used to the old layout, give it a week or two youll get used to it.

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
I like the Old layout as well.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I hate to say it but i agree. It's weird, it doesn't 'feel' like a forum anymore. It's odd. I am sure i will get used to it though, and i appreciate all the work that goes into making it all work. It's still THE best GTR resource for me.

·
R32 Member
200 Posts
I think it will be much better once everyone has their respective signatures fixed as well as avatars. Right now it looks a little bare.

I REALLY like some of the new features. I just think its going to take some time for everyone to get used to it.

Change is always good, it keeps life interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts