Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yes, it's Friday the 13th - what better way to spend it than at the drag strip, and challenge yourself to the best 1/4 mile ET/MPH that you can wring out of your car.

I, for one, can't wait to see what my GTR does at the track; so myself and some friends are going to head out to Island Dragway in Great Meadows next Friday and find out.

They run a pretty loose Friday night out there, and you can get a TON of passes (unlike E-town which throws you out after 3 runs). I think last time we all got 15-20 passes without even trying. They run from 6-10pm.

I think it's only 20 bucks, too. So pretty cheap...Would be great to meet some more GTR guys out there.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Damn I already got plans. I need to get my 10.xx still!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Good luck racing a GTR at Island. They will boot you first hit.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like some perfect weather is headed our way for tomorrow nights racing...I'm bringing three of my cars, and a bunch of friends are coming out, too. Should be a great night...If you guys see us, come over and say 'Hi!'.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a great night of racing...Great weather, and good track conditions, and no one really broke down, so the track wasn't down at all tonight.

And they didn't even break our balls for going fast...I had 7 passes under 11.5, and 4 passes in the 10's.

Here are my best....

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts