Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've come to the Isle of Man to visit family and watch a couple of TT races (for those who've not heard of TT races, have a Google). I had a few laps over the mountain circuit which is now one way with no speed limit all week
. Waiting for a video of to upload to Youtube, I'll post a link later.

Some of the bikes have been amazed at the speed of the GTR and it's cornering ability and lost count of the number of people taking pictures/videos of it.

So I thought I'd take a few of my own.

Caught the ferry along with a few bikes

These were taken at Maughold head about a mile from my parents house.

My crouching position looks safe from this angle

View to my rear

Port Moar beach, spent many an hour fishing of the rocks here as a kid

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Youtube vid

·
Registered
178 Posts
From Wikipedia.

The Isle of Man, otherwise known simply as Mann, is a self-governing Crown Dependency of the United Kingdom, located in the Irish Sea between the islands of Great Britain and Ireland, within the British Isles.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
GODZIRRA
906 Posts
Beautiful location

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Watch the races, you'll forget motogp!
Most of the riders from Moto GP think the TT riders are nuts...probably right. This chap had a near moment last year, although the camera man decided to pull up as he thought he'd crashed Dan Kneen regained control and carried on with the race.

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing

·
4,747 Posts
Most of the riders from Moto GP think the TT riders are nuts...probably right. This chap had a near moment last year, although the camera man decided to pull up as he thought he'd crashed Dan Kneen regained control and carried on with the race.

Owww shitttt, nice save. This is whats TT is all about.

·
RSP fetish #23 GT-R driver
269 Posts
Thank you for sharing pictures and taking me for a ride in your GT-R. Beautiful scenery. I love open space and smooth curvy roads.
BTW, I watch TT races every year and I am fascinated with speed and skills of riders. Thank you again.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Thanks for the comments. The TT is an amazing event and the coverage is now excellent on TV, they have a nightly 1 hour show on ITV4.

If you want to watch the coverage, you could subscribe to ITV service for one month for about $10.

http://www.viewtvabr...yer-abroad.html

But do it quickly, the shows are starting to drop of their hard disk!

For any Scoob enthusiasts (I'm still one) here's a vid and photo of a Subaru BRZ going over Ballaugh Bridge

Anders

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.