Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I am so impressed by this technology. Stuff like this is what is keeping AMS and Switzer on their toes...

Lmao.

Cheese

·
Registered
681 Posts
I honestly thought this was some other LC thread...but it will be an interisting theory for the development of new technology; just flip that shit ! LOL

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Not sure what you were referring to, but I really was impressed by this, (big time foodie here) I hope you don't attack everyone like this, it would make for a tough life of thinking everyone is hating on you.

Thank you for sharing such a cool find, my apologies my attempt at humour failed on you.

Have a nice day, eh.

Mista Cheese

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
In an unrelated topic, Mugen has your dog considered Lasix, mine is so much happier now that the glasses frame isn't getting stuck on his facial hair daily...

(Mugen, that was another attempt at humor, it is related to the fact that in your avatar your dog is wearing glasses, I hope that clears it up for you...)

Cheese

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In an unrelated topic, Mugen has your dog considered Lasix, mine is so much happier now that the glasses frame isn't getting stuck on his facial hair daily...

(Mugen, that was another attempt at humor, it is related to the fact that in your avatar your dog is wearing glasses, I hope that clears it up for you...)

Cheese
and for you sir you get the baby award

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.