Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Sounds promising Sean. I'm sure the anti-lag sounded very impressive. Glad you are trying it out with positive results so quickly. Keep the thread updated.

Sent from my iPhone using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Sounds insane... I have Video of it and i just keep watching it bc i love the way it sounds lol
Lol SPE sent me videos of the anti-lag on one of the Godzillas that just got completed and I said the same thing. I was in awe of the sound! I'm sure Sean's sounds just as badass!

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1M3AxAFLdQ&feature=youtu.be

Doing more testing, almost there as far as control.

The track was horrible and it was over 90 deg today and humid, car was down 3 mph from last week.

made 2 8.9 passes, 2 9.1 passes a 17 sec and 15 sec pass testing some stuff :)

Sean
Looking good...Looks like only you & SPE are testing Motec right now...Sure looks promising...That's one of the things that I really like about your shop all your customers as well as yourself barely talk and just post up results & vids almost like Instagram! Lmao...wish all of the threads were like this one and less talking...

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Sean and his team are the best to work with . Top notch guys who knows what they are doing with the GTR's . Been a happy customer ever since day one . We met at the Chicago 1/2 mile event . I was the red GTR that was built by Sean and his team . Trap at 188mph . Just got done recently boost logic intake . Looking forward to see what it will do on the 1/4 track.

Love the way it sound of the line . Lol might have to get one once you get everything sorted out . Nice work Sean !
Ok yea I remember you came around me up top. Car runs very strong. Curious to see what ur BL intake will do as well. Next time out I should be able to keep up with you. Lol...

Looking forward to more updates Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.