Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
1,382 Posts
Took 2 customer cars to the track today, private rental at ATCO, both cars driven by the owners!

Joe/Awsome had come to us to do his trans build, then a few months later come back to have the Engine built and the car retuned, car made good power but I am not at liberty to say how much he can chime in on that.
His very first pass at the track was a [email protected], followed by a [email protected], then a [email protected] , and finally a [email protected], those were the only 4 passes made at the track with the car. We are still down 3 psi on boost from where we stopped on the dyno. Fuel was VP c16, turbo system is the Boostlogic 850 kit with Boostlogic 4" exhaust.

PJ/Neverbroke, had us do a fuel system and E85 tune, he had already run 10.3 but was able to run a few passes without hassle.
He has basic upgrades, intakes, aam exhaust, HKS bovs, ID 1000cc injectors, stock engine, stock trans stock turbos.
He was tuned on E85 and didn't make anything crazy on the dyno. PJ ran [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], those were the only passes made by the car today at the track. Still has AAM Catted downpipes!

Here are the vids of the best passes from both cars:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9_xAtc0hr0

Cheers,

Sean

·
Registered
959 Posts
Sean is that e70 this time of year or do you guys buy e85 somewhere?

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Damn! awesome work Sean! you are putting out some fast cars over there

PJ, great 60ft time and i think you beat sleepdoc's trap speed record with 138.7x
, he ran 138.54

Awesome, Awesome run! 9.52 is freaking moving

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
thanx everyone!!!!

PJs car is a freak!!!!!!

Crazy part is that my car has more in it. Didn't want to kill the new motor. Not bad for only my 3rd time ever doing the 1/4 mile.

I can't say enough about Sean and his crew!!! They exceed my expectations time and time again. I'm going to try and get some 60-130 times while the car has c16 in it

IveyTune & BoostLogic FTW!!!

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
thanx everyone!!!!

PJs car is a freak!!!!!!

Crazy part is that my car has more in it. Didn't want to kill the new motor. Not bad for only my 3rd time ever doing the 1/4 mile.

I can't say enough about Sean and his crew!!! They exceed my expectations time and time again. I'm going to try and get some 60-130 times while the car has c16 in it

IveyTune & BoostLogic FTW!!!
3rd time ! not bad at all bro..

a few questions,

how much Psi in the tires?

how much boost in first gear?

and tire hop?

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Awesome run.
Wish I could have seen it in person.
Can't wait for the next installment with increased boost.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
3rd time ! not bad at all bro..

a few questions,

how much Psi in the tires?

16lbs

how much boost in first gear?
Have to ask sean. I tried to log the run but it didnt work for some reason

and tire hop?
yea but i dont have much to compare it to so idk truely how bad it was. LC1 just feels so violent

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
Congrats dudes, these GTRs are flying.

Sean or PJ: Still on the stock suction pipes or did you install the HKS and/or OEM 2012 pipes? Would it be possible to post the 10.29 timeslip? I'd like to see how it compares to my recent slips. Thanks!

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
I have the feeling someone is going to break into the 9's with a stock turbo car soon It is amazing what those tiny oem huffers can accomplish. Sleepdoc was so close, but now with improved intakes/inlet pipes I think there is more to be had.

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
I agree with you there but it's going to be much harder to do it with 60fts in the mid 1.5's like PJ and I are running. Sleepdoc was a whole tenth quicker in the 60' and I'm still trying to figure out how exactly he was able to pull that off consistently...

I have the feeling someone is going to break into the 9's with a stock turbo car soon It is amazing what those tiny oem huffers can accomplish. Sleepdoc was so close, but now with improved intakes/inlet pipes I think there is more to be had.

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
In the Northeast we get three different "phases" of ethanol. In the fall it goes from ~E85 to ~E77 and then in mid winter it goes from ~E77 to ~E70. Here in southern NY (about 40 miles north of NYC) the station down the street from me got their new delivery of the "second phase" ~E77 blend back on October 12th. I'm not sure when NJ stations switch to ~E77 but it's most likely later than NY since NJ is further south.

I actually tested the ~E85 blend about a month ago with a friend and according to our test tube it was closer to E90. We'll be testing the new blend soon...

Sean is that e70 this time of year or do you guys buy e85 somewhere?

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
What a day awesome car is a monster and has alot more in it congrats man, Sean I.and his team has what it take to go fast and break record.
Will post time slip tomorrow.
Lol im a record holder,
thanks sean

1 - 20 of 53 Posts