Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Last weekend ran 8.80's at 165 with my Jack's Drag 1000 Build. Clutches were slipping! Called Jack's, couldn't believe his customer service. He said that he would take care of the problem. Wow, that was good to hear. In this time and age, customer service is a four letter word! Jack came across very knowledgeable about his product. He handled the situation in a professional manner. I would recommend him to anybody!

·
VR38 Killer
998 Posts
Last weekend ran 8.80/165 with Jack's 1000 Build. Clutch was slipping! Called Jack's, couldn't believe his customer service. He said that he would take care of the problem. Wow, that was good to hear. In this time and age, customer service is a four letter word! Jack came across very knowledgeable about his product. He handled the situation in a professional manner. I would recommend him to anybody.
It's unfortunate that problems happen and maybe they happen too often; time/glory is lost but, at least your never alone. Whatever the faults Jack will do whatever he can to remedy the problem(s).

~Dv8

·
Registered
440 Posts
Jack is the man! Another customer/friend of mine had issues with gear searching going into reverse with a drag 950 an jack took care of it immediately building a whole other identical trans, then shipping it to him free of charge and paying the shop r&r!!! Now That's some customer service!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Last weekend ran 8.80's at 165 with my Jack's Drag 1000 Build. Clutch was slipping! Called Jack's, couldn't believe his customer service. He said that he would take care of the problem. Wow, that was good to hear. In this time and age, customer service is a four letter word! Jack came across very knowledgeable about his product. He handled the situation in a professional manner. I would recommend him to anybody.
Awesome to hear. What was the issue specifically?

·
VR38 Killer
998 Posts
What a shitty time we live in where doing THE RIGHT THING is considered "excellent".
If the rest of the GTR shops/builders/tuners did THE RIGHT THING, it wouldn't nearly be so "excellent" anymore.

~Dv8

·
El Diablo
682 Posts
I agree.. Jacks is awesome. Their customer service is top notch!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Fortunately I haven't had any issues with my Jack's trans...but his support outside of fixing issues has been great!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
OP did this get resolved for you? If so what was the issue?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts