Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Slow & Fun
1,056 Posts
Greetings and Salutations.

I'm now a proud owner of a Red 2012 Nissan GT-R BE. I picked it up just south of ATL with 2500 miles (10 months old haha)
This is my second nissan, third turboed automatic car (two volvos ha) and fourth red car (Only have owned 4 total)

Currently still driving my 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe aka Nissan Skyline 350GT to an from work with some major oil consumption, but I still love it. I've had it from mile 5 - now 110k miles
Photo Courtesy of Killboy while at Z-dayz 2012

I've had the GT-R for 9 WHOLE DAYS - the wife has named it "Renji" (do you watch bleach?)
The morning I picked it up:

Living with the wife in Jacksonville Florida. Family is home in the Ft Lauderdale area , so I head down every couple months.

I'm not here to judge, I'm here to have fun and start learning how to really drive!

Adrian

Adding More as time passes:

Just so I can remember what the hell I do to the car. Here is my "MOD LIST" of course it is going to begin with the cheap ass mods first. Any Suggestions? This list is really for myself. If someone reads this, I'll be surprised they actually read this far!
1) reverse camera settings so lines show up now (FREE)
2) DRL's on at night (FREE wires in garage)
3) LEDs all around ($70 shipped)
4) 350z cargo net ($25 shipped my350z.com member)
5) Tint / Clear Corners / clear bra (wish I had installed from day one)
6) Godspeed CF wing
7) HKS midpipe
Y) front camera & navigation/video bypass

·
Slow & Fun
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Real photos to come sooner rather than later - Eric Sanfilippo to the rescue?

·
Innovative High Performance Upgrades
755 Posts
Greetings and Salutations.

I'm now a proud owner of a Red 2012 Nissan GT-R BE. I picked it up just south of ATL with 2500 miles (10 months old haha)
This is my second nissan, third turboed automatic car (two volvos ha) and fourth red car (Only have owned 4 total)

Currently still driving my 2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe aka Nissan Skyline 350GT to an from work with some major oil consumption, but I still love it. I've had it from mile 5 - now 110k miles
Photo Courtesy of Killboy while at Z-dayz 2012

I've had the GT-R for 9 WHOLE DAYS - the wife has named it "Renji" (do you watch bleach?)
The morning I picked it up:

Living with the wife in Jacksonville Florida. Family is home in the Ft Lauderdale area , so I head down every couple months.

I'm not here to judge, I'm here to have fun and start learning how to really drive!

Adrian
Congratulations!!
Welcome. Come by anytime you are in the area to meet this Beast.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nice upgrade! I remember seeing the G at ZdayZ and going "wow those NISMO wheels look awesome on that G!"

If you need anything at all for the new ride give us a call

1 - 5 of 5 Posts