Nissan GT-R Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Anyone know what front lip this is that appears to fit the DBA front?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Anyone know what front lip this is that appears to fit the DBA front?
Reading is hard
  • Tinted Windows (5% Sides & Rear | 20% Windshield)
  • TS-Style Front Lip wrapped in Matte Lime Green Vinyl
  • Stillen Side Skirts wrapped in Matte Lime Green Vinyl
  • Rear Lip wrapped in Matte Lime Green Vinyl
  • Matte Lime Green Calipers w/ Matte Black ONEighty Decals
  • Front Bumper Center color-coded Jet Black
  • Carbon Fiber Vinyl Exhaust Shroud
  • Midnight Taillights (blacked out inner shrouds & matching outer tail to the inner) w/ smoked 3rd Brake Light
  • Metallic Black Powdercoated stock 20″ Wheels w/ shaved center caps (Nissan replaced with RAYS decal & cleared)
  • Fender Duct painted Matte Black
  • Fender Blade painted Matte Black w/ Matte Lime Green painted accents | GT-R color-coded Jet Black w/ Illuminated "R"
  • Air Intake Hood Ducts painted Matte Black w/ Matte Lime Green Accents
  • Headlight Shrouds painted Matte Black | Dual Projector shrouds color-coded Jet Black
  • Grille wrapped in Carbon Fiber vinyl w/ Matte Lime Green vinl strip
  • Front GT-R Emblem Base color-coded Jet Black w/ Matte Black Emblem & Matte Lime Green "R"
  • Rear GT-R Emblem painted matte Black w/ Matte Lime Green painted "R"
  • Door Handles color-coded Jet-Black (inside out)
  • Inside Mirror painted Matte Lime Green accent
  • Front Side-Markers color-coded Jet Black
  • Rear Side-Markers color-coded Jet Black
  • Carbon Fiber Hood Dampers
  • Engine Cover "Nissan" shaved & color-coded Jet Black and Lime Green
  • Interior Trim (16pc) Color-Coded Jet Black
  • Back-Seat Plastic Arm Rest wrapped with Alcantara & color-coded Cup Holder ring
  • Door Sills wrapped with Carbon Fiber Vinyl
  • Hard-Wired Radar
  • Carbon Fiber Roof Vinyl (with Antenna & Impact Strips)
  • Headlight Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit in place of OEM High-Beam
  • Headlight Dual LED Orb Rings
  • Dual 4300K Xenon HID
  • Switch-Back LED Retrofit into Fender Blades (Amber turn signal & pure white LED parking light
  • Rewired factory DTRL to parking lights
  • Pure White LED Front Turn Signal Bulbs (Stealth bulbs - Black)
  • Amber LED Rear Turn Signal Bulbs (Stealth bulbs - Black)
  • Pure White LED Back Up Bulbs (Stealth bulbs - Black)
  • Pure White LED License Plate Bulbs
  • Full Interior Pure White LED Kit (dome, doors & trunk)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thanks for the cut & paste bud, now can you tell me where to get one and how much it cost as I have not seen any other DBAs with this front lip?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Love it! Don't think I could own it personally but great job!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Car's back in our possessions, installing some ADV's, and painting the entire kit black with a more subtle touch of lime green.

Anyone have any recommendations for a spoiler? Thinking of ditching it and going with a duckbill for him?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Very brave of you....I like it though, even though it shocked me when the first photo loaded, I wasn't expecting anything like it.

Original

·
Registered
17 Posts
^Dear God no, never on a 911.
Never? :p

Obviously a personal opinion?

In my opinion, as well as many others I assume... If the GTR/911 isn't your only car, especially when its not your only sports car with 400hp+, you can pull off any crazy color combination.

This wasn't meant to be a subtle build, the owner wanted it to be loud, and obnoxious. To attract attention from all groups of people, whether it was negative or positive, because at the end... only a few will interpret the design and the category it falls into. As mentioned in OP, the first phase was a feeler, we painted the parts we were certain with, and wrapped the ones we wanted to feel out. Now that time came to mount the wheels to the car, we are tweaking a few things here and there for a balanced design.

Ran into a few issues during the wheel refinish so they were sent out to ADV.1 for a brand new factory replenishment. The front, sides and rear are all painted now, just waiting to get the wheels back to do a complete photoshoot before it goes under the knife at Performance Motorsports for more power.

·
Registered
883 Posts
^ looks good. I like it better with the less green trim. Can you please share where the front TS-Style lip came from that fits the DBA front bumper?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.