Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Just curious, as the stock Black Edition wheels are an almost perfect match- do (in your opinion) the Advan GT Premium wheels look good on a Jet Black Pearl GTR? I'm curious if the two different blacks clash against each other.

I'm considering doing these wheels, or the satin black, and just wanted to know in person how they work.

Thanks,

-Bob

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have a 2014 Jet Black with Gloss Black Advan GT Premiums, and it looks great. Not to mention that the wheels are super light making the car more responsive on its feet.

Go for it, you will not regret it.

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I have the Advan GT premiums in gloss black and they do indeed look great. That being said if you want some contrast with your black car maybe consider the gold version of the Advan GT. Gold wheels + white or black car looks great.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree on the gold, I like it. The wife says that while I am free to do what I want, she would no longer drive it, so I think that option is out for me.

·
Registered
768 Posts
You could go with Advan GT in Frozen Carbon. I believe Bulletproof offers them.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
If you want the Premiums in Gloss Black, I do have a set on the shelf here at Forged, black on black is a good look on these cars! I've always been biased towards the white or Hyper Black versions myself... Really any version of the GT looks phenomenal on the R35.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered the gloss black. Thanks guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts