Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 643 Posts

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
I would like to introduce a new GTR owner "Joe" to the board with his 2010 Nissan Black GTR that we will be building for him while he's in Iraq. This project is very special to me and all of us here at Jotech are very honor to work on his car. I know your days are very long and hot out there, so I hope this thread will make it easy. Come home safely buddy!

So here we go:

Goal: Daily Driven Fast-Ass GTR

Performance Modifications:
Greddy Twin Turbo Kit
Greddy Titanium Racing Exhaust System
Greddy Front Mount Intercooler
HKS Resonated Midpipe
Complete Fuel System
HKS EVC 6 Boost Controller
HKS Iridium Spark Plugs
AEM Uego Guages
Transmission Oil Cooler Kit
SSP 800 Clutch Upgrades
All Fluid Upgrades
Cobb AP

Wheels & Tires
HRE 21" 595R Wheels
Yokohama Tires

Suspension Upgrades:
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Stillen Sway Bars

Accessories & Lighting:
Jotech Custom LED Headlights
LED Daytime Running Lights
LED Clear Sides
LED Interior Lights
Jotech Engine Cover
Ipod Video Hack
S2 Coolant / Oil Catch Can

Body Kit:
Stillen Front Lip Spoiler
Titek Carbon Side Skirts, Front Grille, Hood Vents, Side Vents
Seibon Carbon Rear Exhaust Cover, Antenae Cover

ICE:
Custom Built Audio / Video System
Black Alcantara Interior
Dynamat Interior

This is all I can think of for now - bunch of parts.....

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
My question is whats there rank if they can A: afford a GTR and B: Afford 20 grand in parts

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
Nice work guys!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Freaking awesome build. Congrats Joe and thank you for serving.

Ps- Ron, that's such a cool thing you are doing.
No, I do not deserve any praise, it is our men and women in uniform that deserve all the thanks we can offer. As a fellow combat vet. (US Army for 6 years); I know exactly what they are giving up.

So.. Thank you Joe, and all of our other service members, past, present, and future for your selfless service to this great nation.

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
Looking good...show us some interior pics too....he has alcantara and awesome speakers everywhere.....definately sweet ride.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Awesome!! Great to see a fellow brother in arms with a nice GT-R and array of awesome parts. Can't wait to see the end result. I just got here at the end of
last month as well. I cant tell you guys how much this forums is tons better than the others I've been on.

Thanks to the vendors and NAGTROC family here for what you do for us while we are deployed. NickTO/GTRChillboy, for sending me goodies here.
We are definitly appreciative for all you. I canwait to be back home.

Joe best of luck while your over here, I'm right here with ya, I dont know where your at but buddy. We both gonna be back home in no time.

Jotech/LR thank you as well.

Jeremiah Heidner

·
Registered
662 Posts
Awesome!! Great to see a fellow brother in arms with a nice GT-R and array of awesome parts. Can't wait to see the end result. I just got here at the end of
last month as well. I cant tell you guys how much this forums is tons better than the others I've been on.

Thanks to the vendors and NAGTROC family here for what you do for us while we are deployed. NickTO/GTRChillboy, for sending me goodies here.
We are definitly appreciative for all you. I canwait to be back home.

Joe best of luck while your over here, I'm right here with ya, I dont know where your at but buddy. We both gonna be back home in no time.

Jotech/LR thank you as well.

Jeremiah Heidner
Thanks for your service.

I don't suppose any of your guys are in the 82nd? (my old unit)

hehe, here is a good pic of me from back in the day....

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow...and I thought I had a big build...
Yours is a big build also.

Limey, thanks for the offer but we already have the SSP clutch.

·
JOTECH Greddy GT-R900
390 Posts
HEY EVERYONE ITS ME JOE THE OWNER OF THE CAR I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO KENNY FOR DOING THIS BUILD FOR ME I FIRST MET HIM WHEN I SHOWED UP TO HIS SHOP AT MIDNIGHT AFTER DRIVING 7 HOURS TO SEE HIS SHOP THE NEXT DAY BUT HE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO SHOW ME AROUND EVEN AT MIDNIGHT LOL......AND YES I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME FROM IRAQ I'M A SGT WORKING WITH EOD THIS IS MY 4TH TOUR OF DUTY AND I HAVE 8 YEARS OF SERVICE WITH THE ARMY THE PLANS HAVE BEEN THOUGHT OUT CAREFULLY AND ONLY THE BEST PARTS WERE CHOSEN FOR THE CAR I WILL GET PICS POSTED OF THE AUDIO ITS ALL ROCKFORD FOSGATE SET UP FOR SOUND QUALITY COMPETITION AND WHEN SEPTEMBER ROLLS AROUND BE ON THE LOOK OUT NATION WIDE FOR THIS CAR AT YOUR LOCAL TRACK OR MAJOR CAR SHOW ALSO THANKS TO KRIS AT SOUTHSIDE PERFORMANCE FOR TRANSMISSION PARTS AND THANKS TO ALL THAT SUPPORT THE TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ.

·
Vendor
1,311 Posts
Congratulations on the build Joe! Sounds like a great all around car, show and go. Thanks for all of the work you are doing for us and the country. You wil have a big
when you get back stateside. Best wishes for you Joe.

1 - 20 of 643 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.