Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Hey gang!

I recently purchased a 1995 R33 gtst. Yes its an automatic, but what Im doing, it wont need an the engine or the transmission. I know its not pretty, especially that hideous rear wing. What really matters is that the chassis had minimal rust and no body corrosion to start a new build inside and out. Ill be updating this thread as the project continues on. Some of the work will be done in Japan and the rest in California.

Attachments

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally someone showing R33s some love.

Dope pickup man
Thanks!! Doing something different that will make people say why would you do that!?! Or Damn! Thats dope! There will be haters. In the the end, itll be what I want to do And its going to be a fun project.

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
Can't wait to see more of the new project Chris! Don't forget to hang up the wing as a memento lol.

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't wait to see more of the new project Chris! Don't forget to hang up the wing as a memento lol.
I don't know, that wing is what sets it apart! LOL Especially if you are going the bosozoku route!
Hahahaha I should save it and put it on the r32. Hahahaha

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
Hahahaha I should save it and put it on the r32. Hahahaha
Going from the Aeromotions wing you have now to that R33 one - now that's a big change lol.

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE::

say Im writing this, Garage Active is installing their oem style wide bodykit onto the car. Also today we took a little road trip to Stealth EV based in Oceanside, California(about 25 minutes north of San Diego). We took an r33 there so they can inspect it and from there we discussed goals, power, etc. it was a very informative visit and cant wait to get this project going once the car reaches stateside.

The pics are of the r33 we took and of a Tesla battery pack. The Tesla battery pack weighs 55lbs.

Attachments

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So it's going to be an EV powered, Garage Active R33? Sounds insane
Yes and yes. Well have to remove the back seats in order to fit a few things. In the end, I think the final result will be pretty amazing.

·
Track Rat
131 Posts
Yes and yes. Well have to remove the back seats in order to fit a few things. In the end, I think the final result will be pretty amazing.
It sounds more than pretty amazing. The past, present and future all rolled up into one Skyline sounds absolutely incredible.

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,680 Posts
Nice!

Can't wait to see her new shoes you'll be putting on her.

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So which wheels are going to fill those massive fenders now?
The actual axels are wider that one of the reasons why I have to go with a widebody kit. Wont know till we get the subframe, motor, and axels mounted in the front and rear.

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey guys! Its been awhile since I last gave an update. Had to wait till the car matures to finally be bring it stateside. My new old yacht is coming home! Once she gets here, itll be time to strip her down naked and get nasty with it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
Once she gets here, itll be time to strip her down naked and get nasty with it.
You sure you're getting a car Chris and not a Russian mail order bride lol?

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You sure you're getting a car Chris and not a Russian mail order bride lol?
Lol. I decided to do a swap. FJ Skyline rally edition hahaha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.