Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Media Dude
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, we just released our newest installment for our Month 2 Month series, Episode 4: Brazil Part 2. We go back to Brazil for another Stage 2 GT-R build & tune, to meet and greet future customers (including a Stage 2, 4, and 5(!) GT-R build coming next trip), an Oktane Track Event day at the retired Formula 1 race track in Rio De Janeiro where our new Stage 2 GT-R built for Elias takes the 1st place time (1:22 - driven by the owner, Elias).

After we return home we go the Import Face Off event in Ennis, Texas where we decide to bring our Scion tC race car (retired for 2 years now) out from the back of the shop, dust it off, put some gas in the tank, and run it. We placed 1st place in the Outlaw Class with the tC with an ET of 8.2 seconds @ 171 MPH, and 1st place in the Forced Induction Sport class with Kenny's Stage 5 GT-R running a 9.6 @ 150MPH.

We've got some awesome builds this month, including a platform we've rarely worked on in the past - so we plan on switching things up a bit. Keep an eye out for the next episode!

We are also giving away a GoPro Hero 2: Motorsports Edition camera on our Facebook page, if you're interested in free stuff (if you're not - give us a like anyways!), check it out: http://www.facebook....techmotorsports

VIDEO

FEATURED PHOTOS

Month 2 Month - Episode 4: Brazil Part 2 by Jotech Motorsports, on Flickr

THE FULL PHOTO SET

http://www.flickr.com/slideShow/index.gne?user_id=jotech&set_id=72157629964427447

·
Registered
224 Posts
These videos are unbelievable.

Great Work!

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
Very cool video. Looks like you guys had a good time in Brazil

·
Registered
16 Posts
Must be really nice to visit Brazil and do what you guys love!

Amazing, thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
341 Posts
That was a really great video to watch! Great Job Jotech!!!

I checked on your website that your stage 2 kit includes fuel pumps, but it seems like you only installed the injectors. Is it okay to install just the injectors without the pumps, and get it remotely tuned by you guys? Feel free to pm me the answer to this question, and I may have some additional questions as well...

Thanks

·
Media Dude
170 Posts
Thanks DT! Good question, we normally include the HKS Twin fuel pumps in our Stage 2 package as we tune with E85 & 93OCT gas here in the states. However the pump gas over in Brazil is good enough for there not to be a need for this E85 tune, which is why we only upgraded the injectors. The stock pumps are good up to about 700 horsepower.

If you have any other questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

That was a really great video to watch! Great Job Jotech!!!

I checked on your website that your stage 2 kit includes fuel pumps, but it seems like you only installed the injectors. Is it okay to install just the injectors without the pumps, and get it remotely tuned by you guys? Feel free to pm me the answer to this question, and I may have some additional questions as well...

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts