Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Media Dude
170 Posts
Hey GT-R Life,

The previous Stage 5 "Hulk" (Widebody Lamborghini Green GT-R) was being converted to our Stage 6 package awhile ago, but the previous owner decided to put it up for sale to move on to new builds. It was just recently purchased by a new Houston, TX customer. He finished the conversion to our new "Stage 6-S (Street)" build utilizing a 4.1L motor and the ETS GTX30 Turbos. We just got it on the dyno to lay down the final numbers today, 1,056 WHP. Here's the dyno video, and some pictures of this car, if you haven't seen it before.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
i'm just curious to what negative effect would it have if the previous motor blew and it got rebuilt?
While the car was for sale, a potential buyer had another shop dyno and tuned it. Don't know what happened exactly but new buyer bought the car and wants a new motor build in it.

·
Registered
861 Posts
While the car was for sale, a potential buyer had another shop dyno and tuned it. Don't know what happened exactly but new buyer bought the car and wants a new motor build in it.
hello Kenny...no need to explain to me. i was just questioning the other members why they would think it would be a negative factor if it was blown and re built. As for me i wouldn't have any issues buying a vehicle that was previously blown and was rebuilt by a great shop

·
Registered
159 Posts
Good luck to the new owner hope they love it the previous owner built the car with no expense spared . He put some crazy money in that car for sure .

·
T1 Race Development
1,378 Posts
Very unfortunate for the other local shop and previous owner...
I loved how solid the car was before they got their hands on it. Glad the new owner has it back at Jotech!

Can't wait to see it run with its new power. This WAS my favorite car!
Lets keep misinformation about my shop out of this so we don't have to spill the beans on how that went down please.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.