Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Just got my R32 GTR

Tags
gtr r32
941 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  BECAUSE GTR 
#1 ·
Hello guys been a follower of the site for a while, I finally made an account now that officially have my beloved car. 1990 R32 GTR legally registered in my garage. I haven't quit smiling since I got it. I wanted to join the forum in hopes of learning more about the car and looking to make connections with people who could help should and when any issues occur. Pleasure meeting you all in advance have a great afternoon

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forum and to R32 ownership! If you want to connect with other R32 owners here I suggest you also make a thread in the "Skyline GT-R" subforum - that's where we R32 owners tend to post up since most of the forum is R35-centric.

I have both an R35 and a Nismo R32 so I keep an eye out for posts on both and if you want some more info to help you in your ownership I started a blog since I got my R32 to help compile data for US owners:

http://23gt.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the car!

#4 ·
Great Blog lots of good info there. I know what I will be reading through this evening. We seem to share the same interest GTR's guns and bikes lol Thanks again

#3 ·
Thanks so much bud, I think the my biggest questions have to be centered around the units of measure and what are normal operating parameters etc. Also what thing need the most attention. Thanks for the welcome, I will post in the forum you suggested to keep from clogging this up. Thanks again for your time.

#5 ·
In my blog post on preventive maintenance you'll find a link where you can download the Australian service manuals for the R32. That's your best bet if you want to know normal specs for the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.