Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Courtesyparts.com
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

My name is Billy and I work for Courtesy Nissan/Courtesyparts.com. I hope some of you have heard of us, we deal with a lot of GT-R parts as well as any other Nissan. Earlier today I was informed by [email protected] that for the 2011 year, we were the #1 dealership in the COUNTRY for R35 parts distribution. We are all very proud to hold this title, as it is an honor to have so many loyal customers and shops ordering their parts from us, and, WE LOOK FORWARD TO BEING YOUR #1 in 2012!!
I am the go to person here at Courtesy for anything GT-R related, and we ship parts worldwide! I know I have a few regular customers in the forum already, but I hope to be able to get to know everyone! Please Pm me with any questions/parts orders or feel free to call me with any inquiries at 972-644-3942. Also, mention 'Nagrtoc' for special Forum pricing!!!

Thank you for reading and I hope to be a regular name in the community soon

Billy-

·
Courtesyparts.com
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We will...Nissan made minor changes for the 2013, but I am most certainly making a list of those parts and will add them to the site hopefully this week! Thanks for checking the site out btw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.