Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just ordered up the new 2017 GTR in Metallic Blaze with Rakuda Tan interior. I got the one that was on the brochure that Nisaan was using for advertising. Delivery is 8 - 10 weeks from factory. Premium Package is the only level offered and I got the interior package which was extra, also Blaze was extra . Prices are MSRP and you'll have to do your best negoation skills. Total MSRP including Interior, color, shipping , PDI , before tax was like 132,000.00 cdn.
Planning on trading in my 2016 BE in Regal Red if I don't sell it.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Congrats! Do you know what the MSRP is without the options/pdi? I haven't been able to find anything yet.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Congrats! Do you know what the MSRP is without the options/pdi? I haven't been able to find anything yet.
what does it matter? window shopper

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Isn't 132,000 CDN equivalent to $104, 280 US?
yes but the car market hasn't quite caught up like that. With the exchange rate where it is today, most cars are significantly cheaper in Canada vs US.

·
Registered
202 Posts
My dealer will receive one that is exactly what I wanted... I told him "If I buy one it would be that color (grey) with black interior" and he decided to order this combo and he called me to say "hey, i'll let you know when I receive the car..."... I was given exactly same as you, 132,000$ and I don't know... I'm not convinced at 132,000$ :| He should receive the car in no more than 2-3 weeks. ~150k including GST/PST...

·
Registered
300 Posts
My dealer will receive one that is exactly what I wanted... I told him "If I buy one it would be that color (grey) with black interior" and he decided to order this combo and he called me to say "hey, i'll let you know when I receive the car..."... I was given exactly same as you, 132,000$ and I don't know... I'm not convinced at 132,000$ :| He should receive the car in no more than 2-3 weeks. ~150k including GST/PST...
The prices have gone up a bit. My 2015 listed at 110,00 CDN, a white premium. Yikes!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I dunno, i'm really wondering at that price range if it's still worth it... There's the E63AMG, RS7 at those prices, different cars of course but "normal/base" GTr is at 127,900$... I'll go see the 2017 my dealer received and decide ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just got my 2017, exact same configuration last Friday (though I ordered it mid April). Love the color (Blaze) more in person than on the website. Only have 200KM's on it, so I'm just getting to know it.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pistonpants
Awesome, I'm glad the wait was worth it. I just got assigned a Vin No. so I'm about 5 weeks away.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I just got my 2017, exact same configuration last Friday (though I ordered it mid April). Love the color (Blaze) more in person than on the website. Only have 200KM's on it, so I'm just getting to know it.
Where are you located? I saw an orange 2017 with tan interior earlier today.

·
Registered
876 Posts
The one I saw yesterday was here in Edmonton....orange as well.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I'm in Edmonton. The interior is orange (Rakuda Tan according to Nissan).
I may have left a note on your car in South Edmonton common on Saturday, to join the R35 Alberta group on Facebook.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I may have left a note on your car in South Edmonton common on Saturday, to join the R35 Alberta group on Facebook.
Yes, got that. The only problem is that I'm not on Facebook. I appreciate the note, though! I've been meaning to check it out under my wife's account, and will do so. Thanks!

·
Registered
876 Posts
No problem. We have another group member that just got his white 2017 down in Calgary....beautiful cars!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts