Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Awesome you should post some pictures? Did you notice a huge difference between those two vehicles. I have an 09, but a buddy of mine said he didn't notice the difference between a 10 and a 13. He ended up trading the 13 in for an F-Type, which sounds absolutely amazing!

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Nice congratulations!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys lm in nyc hopefully l can have one meetup beforw its time to store her away for th winter.

just living the dream

·
R35 member
153 Posts
Congrats and if wanna come show her.
There are couple car meets comin up

Sept 28 @ 110 Japan on route 110 cross street from Walt Whitman mall
and
Oct 1st @ blackstones also right off
rt 110 just north of LIE exit 51n rt 110 exit.
Both are restaurants n meets r in the parking lot there both bet 6-8pm

Good luck and congrats

Attachments

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Awesome you should post some pictures? Did you notice a huge difference between those two vehicles. I have an 09, but a buddy of mine said he didn't notice the difference between a 10 and a 13. He ended up trading the 13 in for an F-Type, which sounds absolutely amazing!
Sound is about it

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does anybody know were l can pickup a front plate holder in the area nyc long island

just living the dream

·
Registered
867 Posts
Make one. I made one that mounts from underneath the front lip and comes up so I didn't need to screw or mount anything to the front of the car. It's aluminum from Home Depot (or lowes) and I bent it at a 90 and then mounted the plate to it. If I wanna take it off for car shows I just unscrew the two screws from the bottom and poof. You can order a high end Hide Away plate that unlocks and slides under the front bumper but at high speeds it vibrates. No Bueno. But it's perfect for dri in g around town. Mine is light weight and super strong.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Congrats. You should notice quite a few differences starting with the interior, transmission, and better suspension.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 20 of 33 Posts