Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let start off 1st by saying that I still have far to go. It took me quite a few times to get the LC down. First I didn't have it in manual mode, then I forgot to shift, hitting the rev limiter, etc... I'm glad I was alone, it was quite a scene.

But after a few botched attempts, I was finally able to launch the GTR and get a full pass.. Not sure how accurate the Cobb is, but I pulled a horrible:
2.02 - 60'
7.3 @ 112 - 1/8mile
10.9 @ 138.6 - 1/4mile

I also got to watch the traction control light flash a few times.

I think it's time for DR's and a real track.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
would help to know your mods...

if your on stock turbos, i can almost assure you those numbers are far off

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope not stock turbos..

AAM GT900 package, Stage 1 trans... Around 830 to the wheels with the torque backed down to around 700. Still on stock motor, so we haven't turned it up to it's full potential.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn 800 to the wheels and only running 10.9????

2.02 - 60'

is that your 60' or 0-60?
I have a 2011, so between LC3 and the traction control kicking in, my 60' was a bust.. I didn't write down any other numbers but the ones provided...

I'll have to do some more testing.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
With more attempts, your numbers are sure to improve. What trans/VDC/susp. settings are you running in?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sorry but either you're way off on 'WHP' number or you're doing something terribly wrong piloting the car. My lowly 770whp car did [email protected] on a street with horrible 1.9 60ft time. Check out the link below.

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/topic/57984-v-box-14-run-result-ams-tuned-speed-density-greddy-tt-gtr/
Well ya.. U have LC1 with traction control off and are on 888's. Nice numbers thou..

I'm LC3, winter package run flats and VCD was in R... I even saw the traction control light flash a few times...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Might want to try it next time with traction control off and no LC. Just to see what kind of MPH you get in the 1/4 mile pass.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Might want to try it next time with traction control off and no LC. Just to see what kind of MPH you get in the 1/4 mile pass.
That doesn't work with bigger turbos... That resulted in a 4 sec 60' and 13sec 1/4...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Nope not stock turbos..

AAM GT900 package, Stage 1 trans... Around 830 to the wheels with the torque backed down to around 700. Still on stock motor, so we haven't turned it up to it's full potential.
Wow! are you nuts?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts