Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kaizen Tuning Stage 1 - Kaizen Tuning Stage 1 package offers an incredible performance gain on your stock GTR for a very affordable price. Following the most common modification path, stage 1 includes the Cobb Accessport with TCM, and an HKS midpipe available both with or without resonator. This package is as simple as installing the midpipe, and uploading Cobb's map onto your GTR for instant power gains!

Pricing Installed for Stage 1 starts at only $2,285!
Not Local? Can't get your car down to kaizen Tuning? PM me for a great price on this package shipped to your door!

Kaizen Tuning Stage 2 - Kaizen Tuning stage 2 takes your stage 1 GTR, plus additional modifications to further the performance of your GTR without getting too invasive. Stage 2 includes the addition of an HKS Legamax Exhaust system, and installing our very own Sakura Performance Engineering Big MAF Intakes system. We will then Strap your car to our in house Dyno Dynamics 4WD Dyno, and do a complete custom tune on your GTR to maximize the performance gains. Kaizen Tuning Stage 2 is a great way to get the sound, and power out of your GTR that it deserves without breaking the bank.

Pricing Installed for Stage 2 starts at only $3,250 including our custom tune!
Not Local? Can't get your car down to kaizen Tuning? PM me for a great price on this package shipped to your door!

Looking for something a little different or prefer a different brand? PM me to work out your own custom package!
You can also always Email me at [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts