301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
dfe536525c7c45e7eb2d32735fd96cff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Sounds good! Big mike has the other white gtr. I will introduce you guys too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Next time you all plan on going to Katies please post here or PM me! I rarely run into other GTR owners around my area. I just finished lowering mine with a sleeve kit so it doesnt look like a 4x4 anymore haha.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Next time you all plan on going to Katies please post here or PM me! I rarely run into other GTR owners around my area. I just finished lowering mine with a sleeve kit so it doesnt look like a 4x4 anymore haha.
Will do. Maybe this weekend

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Just got here

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
b078c4b21f3a6dd194dd44d8bf17c5d7.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
How do you like them so far?

My Neko (Type 2) sleeves are otw and will be getting installed at Baker next week. I am only looking to lower mine about 1/2" all around . . maybe 3/4" MAX.
So far so good. Ride quality suffered very slightly, seems a bit bouncier. But the wife and kiddos didnt notice any difference so it is accomplishing my goal. I like having the adjustability yo raise it up if needed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So far so good. Ride quality suffered very slightly, seems a bit bouncier. But the wife and kiddos didnt notice any difference so it is accomplishing my goal. I like having the adjustability yo raise it up if needed.
Good to know. I have heard/read a lot of good things about this kit so I am really looking forward to having it installed.

·
Registered
301 Posts
28582a69d29bcff30007114128ab5f75.jpg

Gratuitous pic of my buddys GT4 and my GTR. I only saw one other GTR yesterday. It was stock looking black with amber deletes. Looked good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Since having my car, I've been wondering how I was going to integrate myself in this community. Well this weekend I started looking around on the forum and found this thread. I visit Katie's frequently but only once in my car (got it back in November). It would be awesome to meet up with some other owners. I might even make a FB page now that I'm hearing that's where all the communication is happening (i don't do the social media thing either).

Edit: I searched for MAGTRON on Facebook and didn't see anything. If someone could PM me where to go, that would be great. I don't use Facebook so I'm not sure if I did it right.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Since having my car, I've been wondering how I was going to integrate myself in this community. Well this weekend I started looking around on the forum and found this thread. I visit Katie's frequently but only once in my car (got it back in November). It would be awesome to meet up with some other owners. I might even make a FB page now that I'm hearing that's where all the communication is happening (i don't do the social media thing either).

Edit: I searched for MAGTRON on Facebook and didn't see anything. If someone could PM me where to go, that would be great. I don't use Facebook so I'm not sure if I did it right.
Search for "Mid-Atlantic GT-R Owners Network". There's a lot of us in the DMV area on there.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.