Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank Kenny and all the guys at Jotech for their work on my 2015 Black Edition, I had them install their Stage 2 package on my car this week and I cant thank them enough for their knowledge, professionalism and friendliness. I had read plenty of reviews on them and did my homework before contacting them but even though I walked into their shop with high expectations, they completely exceeded them. All the guys up there were very helpful and it was a no pressure environment. But the magic man is Kenny. His knowledge of the car and its capabilities is staggering but he never comes off as anything but casual and easy going. Through all my discussions and interactions with him, it was always apparent that he really cared about my satisfaction and wanted to set the car up based on how I would use it. He tweaked his tunes to fit me. Throughout the install I would get texts and probably 20 pics as they installed the hardware and ran it on their dyno. I felt like a new father again and couldn't wait to pick up the car. This is my 3rd GTR and I was more excited to pic up the car when they were done than the take I took delivery of any of the cars from the dealership.
While the GTR is a quick car out of the box, the car I drove home was a completely different vehicle- it is a BEAST. It pulls like freight train, at any speed or RPM- the acceleration is breathtaking and addictive. And the car roars- the sound is intoxication but not obnoxious. As Kenny said, this is the GTR that Nissan should have built.
I just wanted to share my experience to let you guys know- all the stories you hear about Jotech and Kenny Tran are true. I cant imagine trusting my car to anyone else. With one experience, he has built a customer for life.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats I have a Jotech stage 4 at this moment......love the car completely different animal from my stage 2...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Kenny and his staff are excellent to deal with. They treat you like family when you are there and help out a ton for me over the phone as well (I'm in Canada). That's why I brought my car from Canada to have him first time to do a stage2. Then again for my stage4 now I'm bringing him my car to do a stage6s now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts