Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
Sounds normal to me but if it's getting worse and you have a 09-10 then it's probably the bell housing...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the noise didnt transfer to video very well, but it's pretty loud inside the cabin. Only does it when the car is very warm.

·
Founder/Admin
26,155 Posts
Yeah the noise didnt transfer to video very well, but it's pretty loud inside the cabin. Only does it when the car is very warm.
when its very warm do you notice the rpms drop very low while the noise is at its loudest?

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
From what I can tell it does sound fairly normal. If there is a vibration then you may want to have Nissan check it out. It could be the bellhousing TSB.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No AC, that was the car stumbling/misfiring maybe? Not sure but there is something going on with it. It is going to nissan tomorrow, just wanted to get some input before I go in.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am probably just being paranoid, but I am having a lot of strange issues lately. Stumbling/hesitations when hitting the gas, car doesnt start sometimes, strange noises, once in a while when I hit the gas in 2nd gear the rpms shoot up but the car doesnt move..

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
I am probably just being paranoid, but I am having a lot of strange issues lately. Stumbling/hesitations when hitting the gas, car doesnt start sometimes, strange noises, once in a while when I hit the gas in 2nd gear the rpms shoot up but the car doesnt move..
What are you mods? What year is your car? Mileage?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts