Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I truly believe in him.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...e-one1-would-obliterate-the-hybrid-supercars/

Koenigsegg says that the manufacturer-listed 0 to 186 mph times for the 918 (19.9 seconds), P1 (16.5 seconds), and LaFerrari (15 seconds) would be destroyed by their cars, especially after the recent video tests showed these cars run up to seven seconds slower than the times the manufacturers claimed.

We are on the record - with video support - as having achieved a 14.53 second time for a 0-300kmh sprint. That time is half-a-second faster than the fastest manufacturer-claimed time from the #HolyTrinity cars.

That was with an Agera R in 2011.

We are also on the record - with video support - as having achieved an11.922 second time for a 0-300kmh sprint. That's a full three seconds faster than the fastest #HolyTrinity claimed time.

That was earlier in 2015 with the One:1

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
I believe it too...hp and power to weight...and just overall advanced technology and advanced EVERYTHING! Amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
2,531 Posts
yeah straight line 100% it would get them. around a road course, I think a P1 would still have its number on the corsas, not everythings about straight line speed

· Registered
917 Posts
Which idiot says one of the hybrid cars can do 15sec to 300? Lol

Thats gotta be a fucking joke.

Recent test showed a good launch by all cars and the best of them hit 300 in 19.9sec.
Thats at least 200whp off.. if not more.

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
Which idiot says one of the hybrid cars can do 15sec to 300? Lol

Thats gotta be a fucking joke.

Recent test showed a good launch by all cars and the best of them hit 300 in 19.9sec.
Thats at least 200whp off.. if not more.
Not sure but the first post says that the MANUFACTURER posted times

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
1,226 Posts
This is an attempt to get people to buy Koenigsegg which have a horrible record for customer service and issues with their cars.

· Registered
934 Posts
This is an attempt to get people to buy Koenigsegg which have a horrible record for customer service and issues with their cars.
Yep , lying to customers ... Cars falling apart or paint falling off , interiors that you could make at home with left over curtain material !!!

Iv heard of at least 3 cars being bought back due to unhappy customers ...

· Registered
2,531 Posts

7 runs, not the best surface, but not making up 6 seconds

· arch.
285 Posts
I dont think that comparing a lighweight hypercar with big engine to hybrid is a direct comparison . Regular engine have been perfectioned for years and hybrid is new on the buisnes . I think customer are buying these hybrid platform just to show that their are cool and can afford what technology can offer now before it becomes mainstream in a few years

· R35 member
3,069 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H43_lkBkGkg

7 runs, not the best surface, but not making up 6 seconds
Whats more unbelievable is that my FBO e85 beats all those cars 0-100. (It might tie the 918 as my vbox said 0-100 in 5.5 and doesn't get into hundreths)

· Registered
8,106 Posts
I think Europe they don't use roll out. So if your vbox has it enabled, it will be about 0.25 s faster in screen. My car traps 149 mph (25.6 psi 3rd gear on) and on no track prep my 0-190 mph was 18.88 s, one try. 0-60 was 3.25 s and 0-100 mph was 5.65 (yes horrible) Just 90 s prior, I ran at 20 psi boost and 0-60 mph was 2.80 s, 0-100 mph was 5.47 s and actually has faster ET than 25.6 psi boost. What was interesting is both settings has same boost in 1st 17 psi and 20 psi 2nd. I must have bogged the second run badly!

Many traps over 150 mph, so their numbers will be way faster than my.

· Registered
917 Posts
I think Europe they don't use roll out. So if your vbox has it enabled, it will be about 0.25 s faster in screen. My car traps 149 mph (25.6 psi 3rd gear on) and on no track prep my 0-190 mph was 18.88 s, one try. 0-60 was 3.25 s and 0-100 mph was 5.65 (yes horrible) Just 90 s prior, I ran at 20 psi boost and 0-60 mph was 2.80 s, 0-100 mph was 5.47 s and actually has faster ET than 25.6 psi boost. What was interesting is both settings has same boost in 1st 17 psi and 20 psi 2nd. I must have bogged the second run badly!

Many traps over 150 mph, so their numbers will be way faster than my.
They were tested at a perfect prepped drag strip.
None of them run higher than 145 mph.
At a laughable 10.5
Seems like these cars are just not as fast as..

· arch.
285 Posts
P800 on e85 is 800wheel or so
This converts to 950bhp.
I think you are confusing it with e900 or r900 . The p800 kit was a gt28 build for stock motor who put down around 700whp and 600lb ft torque . Later those guys at russian dragtimes requested a racefuel map in which r850 was introduced , which i think is called e800 on ethanol and only puts 50hp more or something like 30whp.
Again I could be wrong ...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.