Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
18,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We sent our undercover operatives to the LA Auto Show with nothing but the best camera equipment money can buy, the iPhone 3G! So we have for you, these awesome pictures. As more come in throughout the day, make sure to check out this Gallery Here for new images. Cruising around we have seen first hand the new Subaru BRZ and its twin brother the Scion FRS. Other incredible cars include the new Mercedes C63 coupe, the Volkswagen Golf R, and even the SLS Mercedes. The 2011 LA Auto Show should really be a game changer as the 2012/2013 car releases should rejuvenate the aftermarket world from the stagnant vehicles we have had. Dibs on the 2012 BMW M5!

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I think its time to upgrade to an iphone 4s. LOL. Thanks for the share. Saw the Scion FRS at Sema and man it looks so slick.

18,290 Posts
I think its time to upgrade to an iphone 4s. LOL. Thanks for the share. Saw the Scion FRS at Sema and man it looks so slick.
When asked why he hasn't upgraded, our undercover agent said "I'm waiting for the 5!" He seemed rather annoyed by the question.

I agree on the FRS, but if I could have my way I'd put the FRS front on the Subaru BRZ. I think Subie nailed the rear end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.