581 Posts

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
What a shame...

·
CEO, CFO, CPO, LMNOP
383 Posts
Why do people think they are better than the traction control?!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
On the bright side- La Ferrari owners now have a parts car.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Why turn Traction Control off on a LaFerrari in TRAFFIC! The owner deserves that. Absolutely ignorant.

·
Registered
867 Posts
How can you suck that bad at driving? Took my GTR up the mountain road to my local ski resort last weekend and was getting sideways and breaking loose all over the place and always kept it under control and in line and had a blast

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
How can you suck that bad at driving? Took my GTR up the mountain road to my local ski resort last weekend and was getting sideways and breaking loose all over the place and always kept it under control and in line and had a blast
Just curious, what tires are you using?

·
Registered
867 Posts
I drive expecting the back end to break loose if I'm giving it the gas and especially on corner exits and when the chassis balance is upset. You just plan on it and be ready to make adjustments. Yeah the GTR is way more forgiving but if I was driving something like a Ferrari that's tons of power and no grip I would be even more ready! Nice Thing about the GTR is when I come out of a corner and the back end breaks loose I just floor it and let the computer kick the front wheels into action and just steer the car where it need to be and play with the throttle to achieve grip. Just like driving my Nissan Armada in the snow with Auto 4x4 activated. Fuck Ferrari.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.