Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

V12 N/A engine 700 HP - 70,6 kgXm torque at 5,500 rpm
0 - 100 km/h en 2.9 seconds (2013 GTR can beat that)
0 - 200 km/h in 9.1 seconds
0 - 300 km/h in 24.8 seconds (Enzo time: 26 seconds!)
V max : 350 km/h
Weight : 1 575 kg

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Cluster is pretty awesome

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Sorry, but that's a piss-poor excuse for launch control on a $300k+ car...

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
agree, bogs hard. i imagine the wet road didn't help, but does seem "piss-poor"

traction control might only be worth $1, but the thing sounds worth all 299,999 of the rest of them.

except for the red, i love it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
You could get a better launch without launch control, that bog makes it pointless. Must be a wet road/cold tires, they need to re-do this video with a proper LC.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Was on Pacific Coast Highway two weeks ago and pulled up next to a flat back Aventador.
I said to myself, "Oh shit here we go... This is going to be fun.". . as I quickly switch to RRR.
Lamborghini is reving hard at the light... I was not going to use LC, as I have not even launched before, but I was ready to mash it.

Light turns green and I jumped on it.

I hear this god awful sound & the Lambo shutters forward and sounds as if it gong to stall. It was almost as if the drive did not know how to drive a stick... But there's no stick..

Obviously the driver let up as he experienced the slight bogging as he thought something was wrong.

I laughed as I disappeared thinking how lucky i was cuz I know I'd be smoked...

I love that car!
My new fav!

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Was on Pacific Coast Highway two weeks ago and pulled up next to a flat back Aventador.
I said to myself, "Oh shit here we go... This is going to be fun.". . as I quickly switch to RRR.
Lamborghini is reving hard at the light... I was not going to use LC, as I have not even launched before, but I was ready to mash it.

Light turns green and I jumped on it.

I hear this god awful sound & the Lambo shutters forward and sounds as if it gong to stall. It was almost as if the drive did not know how to drive a stick... But there's no stick..

Obviously the driver let up as he experienced the slight bogging as he thought something was wrong.

I laughed as I disappeared thinking how lucky i was cuz I know I'd be smoked...

I love that car!
My new fav!
lol! Oh, the shenanigans on PCH... Good times...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.