Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Knowledge is recession proof!
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good shops that won't burn the paint or razor cut the paint. Preferrably a shop that will use razorless tape when ever applicable?

Oh, and won't ass rape me on the price.

·
Registered
549 Posts
5150. Best in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
What about these guys??

Don't be silly, wrap that willy.

Wrap it before you tap it.

It will be sweeter if you wrap your peter.

·
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Las Vegas wraps did a good job on the ecutek Gtr. Loads pics online of the process
I'll check them out. 5150 pays attention to detail from their pics, but doesn't seem like they did much exotic cars. A lot or commercial vans/trucks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Did you ever get your car wrapped? I have my fenders, doors, headlights, side skirts, and roof done. I'm only missing my hood, lip, and bumper. I just moved here this past week and don't know much about the car scene or any good shops here

·
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wrap it up and 5150 are the more popular shops in Vegas. They are also well versed with the GTR. If you pass by their page on Facebook, you'll see several GTRs they did. I. Kind of holding off until someone in the area decides to shoot AutoFlex. This way it will com out perfect.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Lots of overspray with autoflex, thats the route i went before wrapping. i had john at wrap it up do mine. fantastic work and very fast turnaround time.

·
Registered
155 Posts
John at wrap it up is the way to go. Best customer service, always there to answer my calls and even met me on the north side to pick up my lip (i live up north and the shop is down south).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Whats the ballpark price on a single color wrap for the GTR? Curious if its worth it to throw a white or blue wrap on here in Vegas.

·
Super Silver '09
165 Posts
Ball park seems to be 2-3.5K depending on your market. If it's a good shop, any quotes in that range are "normal". Have you decided on a shade of blue yet? I have 45-50 feet of 3m 1080 cosmic blue I might be looking to move for a decent price. I started wrapping my GT-R and have since decided I don't have the time to complete the job. Feel free to PM me if you'd be interested.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Whats the ballpark price on a single color wrap for the GTR? Curious if its worth it to throw a white or blue wrap on here in Vegas.
I'd call wrap it up and ask. They have very good prices from when I was shopping around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts