Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the owner of the black Alpha GT-R. I talked with you at the cars and coffee this morning near Laurel, MD. Just wanted to say thank you to you and all you other GT-R owners, who are kind enough to let people like me who aspire to join you as a fellow owner, chat about your car. I enjoyed our short chat and I'm glad you understood what you have and don't take it for granted.

That is all!

I'll be on the look out for the rest of you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I finally bought my first GTR from a member on here! I would love to come out to one of these. I'm in Frederick so that's a pretty chill cruise down 70 for me. Please post in here so we can get a decent GTR group together!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Anymore C&C this season?
I haven't looked into any recently. However, quite a few of us are going to a private track rental at MIR this weekend. There aren't racing spots available but you could definitely come out and spectate and meet everyone! I think there will be 5 GTRs there in total along with 75 other cars participating in the rental. That's a pretty good sized turn out of badass cars! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.