Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not gonna let thistle have all the video posting fun this time.

Here's a quick video showing LC4 Launch working on a E85 Tuned 2012 with VDC-OFF. Making it more interesting, its acutally A LC2 TCM thats been flashed with modified LC4 rom

Sorry for the shaky cam, but you can clearly see it holding the Accell even though the street tires were cutting loose a bit

And just a quick shot to show how it still revs just as quick at laucnh with VDC Off

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a83RJb4VkjA

Now I just have to find where that pesky 4 launch limit is and we'll be good to go.

Don't pester Joe, I'm sure this will be in an alpha as soon as he has time.

Eric

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
I'm not gonna let thistle have all the video posting fun this time.

Here's a quick video showing LC4 Launch working on a E85 Tuned 2012 with VDC-OFF. Making it more interesting, its acutally A LC2 TCM thats been flashed with modified LC4 rom

Sorry for the shaky cam, but you can clearly see it holding the Accell even though the street tires were cutting loose a bit

And just a quick shot to show how it still revs just as quick at laucnh with VDC Off

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a83RJb4VkjA

Now I just have to find where that pesky 4 launch limit is and we'll be good to go.

Don't pester Joe, I'm sure this will be in an alpha as soon as he has time.

Eric
Eric ,

YOU ARE THE MAN!!

can you email me the file and let me try it on my car (800whp/800trq?)

ill pm you my email !!

ill be more than glad to beta test it for you!

Sam

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eric ,

YOU ARE THE MAN!!

can you email me the file and let me try it on my car (800whp/800trq?)

ill pm you my email !!

ill be more than glad to beta test it for you!

Sam
Sorry, can't do that my work isn't in a format that can be consumed by an AP yet. Gotta wait for Joe to do his VooDoo.

Eric

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Sorry, can't do that my work isn't in a format that can be consumed by an AP yet. Gotta wait for Joe to do his VooDoo.

Eric
yea , I kinda of figured that ..get that data to Joe !

Great Job again Eric!!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
good job Eric!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got the VDC Off map loaded, works like a charm and sweet launch! Thank you and well done Joe!

Now time to lower the launch RPMS to save my stock trans.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I sent it to you via email long before you sent me the PM. I knew you'd want

Joe
LOL, just wait he is going to want one at 5000rpms before long.

Thanks for your work. It just keeps getting better, this is the best tuning platform. Its just amazing what you guys can do.

Bill

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got the VDC Off map loaded, works like a charm and sweet launch! Thank you and well done Joe!

Now time to lower the launch RPMS to save my stock trans.
FWIW, Something else to consider is work with your tuner to create a ECU map with a lower boost target in 1st gear. Even with lower launch rpms, most folks with modded cars are gonna have enough power to roast the tires and lowering boost is a good mitigation.

1 - 20 of 260 Posts