Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer just got a 2016 Nismo, I'm getting itching of leasing one. Does Nissan offer lease on Nismo? If so, what's price range would be? Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not too sure if Nissan officially offers it - but many times you will find some of the more "speciality dealers" that have one - and offer those in house lease programs (similar to what many do for Lambo's, Ferrari's, etc) - you will obviously be paying a huge downpayment, pretty steep monthly payment, and normally they are for very low miles (at least out here in CA they are)...

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Anything can be leased....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not everything can be leased in closed end lease. It has to have programs provided by banks, in this case, we will need to know if Nissan offers lease on Nismo GTR.
Since I already have the 15 BE, I'm not in hurry to get a Nismo. Anyways, if the purchased price is tempting, I might just buy it instead.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not too sure if Nissan officially offers it - but many times you will find some of the more "speciality dealers" that have one - and offer those in house lease programs (similar to what many do for Lambo's, Ferrari's, etc) - you will obviously be paying a huge downpayment, pretty steep monthly payment, and normally they are for very low miles (at least out here in CA they are)...
Yes we also have it here, they call it open end leased. it costs an arm and a leg plus one or two penis. I really wouldn't do it. lol!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
leasing sucks on the gtr because the money factor is high as hell. if you do it for the company then it doesn't matter since u getting it write off anyways

1 - 8 of 8 Posts