Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I mentioned this briefly in the dealer feedback thread without much success on replies. Since then, I've searched this forum and the entire Internet and have found no reference to a GTR owner taking their vehicle to Len Stoler in Owings Mills.

I'm taking this as a sign that I will certainly be going to Frederick Nissan but my curiosity is getting the better of me - I cannot believe no one on this forum or generically mentioned on google has visited this authorized GTR dealer for service.

Anyone?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Right around the corner from me but never thought to take it there. I first took my car to Sheehy Glen Burnie where I purchased the car but was unhappy with their service. Carmax Nissan White Marsh was based on another members recommendation and I've been happy ever since.

If you do end up taking your car to Len Stoler Nissan please post your experience.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Right around the corner from me but never thought to take it there. I first took my car to Sheehy Glen Burnie where I purchased the car but was unhappy with their service. Carmax Nissan White Marsh was based on another members recommendation and I've been happy ever since.

If you do end up taking your car to Len Stoler Nissan please post your experience.
I've had my car serviced at White Marsh Nissan and even though their prices are generally lower than most other Nissan dealers, and their GT-R technician is very good, some of the service reps and management there are difficult to work with. I'm not going to call anyone out by name, but there is one person there that is extremely rude. I'll gladly pay $50 more and go to a place that is 10 minutes drive AND does excellent work, rather than driving an hour to Baltimore, paying tolls, and being treated like dirt.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Man, I'm afraid to be the first! I think I'll do Frederick for now even though Owings Mills is a lot more convenient.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Man, I'm afraid to be the first! I think I'll do Frederick for now even though Owings Mills is a lot more convenient.
That's a valid concern. If that dealership hasn't had any GT-R's to work on yet, who wants to be their guinea pig?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.