Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting my process to purchase a GTR and wanted to now people's opinion on Carfax and Autocheck. Going to purchase one and want the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Starting my process to purchase a GTR and wanted to now people's opinion on Carfax and Autocheck. Going to purchase one and want the best bang for the buck.
I did both lol well worth the cash when ur spending that much money and the ppi is a must

·
Registered
416 Posts
I did both lol well worth the cash when ur spending that much money and the ppi is a must
I didn't do either, but I lucked out though, car came out perfect. Have carfax now and report came when I did the 12 month POS service. If I had to do it again, I would definitely get a ppi and carfax. Thinking of selling my car now, love everything about it but there's no point of having it. I only drive it once a week just to keep the battery from dying. Will be getting a Lexus GS350 F-Sport if and when I sell it.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I didn't do either, but I lucked out though, car came out perfect. Have carfax now and report came when I did the 12 month POS service. If I had to do it again, I would definitely get a ppi and carfax. Thinking of selling my car now, love everything about it but there's no point of having it. I only drive it once a week just to keep the battery from dying. Will be getting a Lexus GS350 F-Sport if and when I sell it.
Damn sad to hear you going to sell the car .....just drive it more l take my car out at least once a week yo work and every time lm off to hang with my son

·
Registered
416 Posts
Damn sad to hear you going to sell the car .....just drive it more l take my car out at least once a week yo work and every time lm off to hang with my son
I'm more of a workaholic. It's not that I don't want to drive it, more like I don't have time. If i'm not working or running errands I'm usually at home relaxing. Just last week after driving the GTR I went to run some errands and drove my civic, all I have to say is the Civic is soooooo much more relaxing and comfy to drive but also boring lol

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm more of a workaholic. It's not that I don't want to drive it, more like I don't have time. If i'm not working or running errands I'm usually at home relaxing. Just last week after driving the GTR I went to run some errands and drove my civic, all I have to say is the Civic is soooooo much more relaxing and comfy to drive but also boring lol
Yea love the civic growing up that and the integra spent a lot of money on those cars but they are fun and. Easy to drive as well as comfortable

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I run a dealership and carfax is way better, but I have seen information on 1 or the other for both so the price is insignificant on a purchase like this to not get both.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
I relax by driving my GTR. Errands or wherever, I love driving it.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I relax by driving my GTR. Errands or wherever, I love driving it.
Same here. I can't go more than two days without driving it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts