Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Just wanted to see if anyone can check my logs.
Datalog4 is a clean 3rd gear pull from ~1800 rpm to redline with all settings in standard.
Am I knocking? How does the data log look?

Datalog5 was done when I kept hearing backfire like sounds during WOT.

It would be awesome if any of you could provide feedback or advise.

2015 GTR USDM
Stock catback
Stock Injectors
76mm catless DP
80mm catless MP
3" Intakes
Cobb 91oct stage 2 OTS (BIG SF)
used 91 oct fuel

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Your injector duty cycle hit 108% in datalog 4 and datalog 5 short term fuel trim hit max of 110% and injector duty cycle 108%+ on WOT. Popping is car leaning out IMHO. Get some proper injectors and custom tune. Not worth it running a free tune.

·
Registered
823 Posts
You really need to invest in larger injectors. Getting into the 90s or above in terms of IDC is never a good thing. Also, as Goon mentioned, get either an e-tune or a local tuner to clean up the maps.

I think I probably went overboard for even my simple FBO setup, but with my injectors and pumps I have never seen anything above 58% on my 18psi 91 map.

·
Cobb Tuning
421 Posts
Hi!

Please send an email to support (at) cobbtuning (dot) com and we can get you one of the new BETA v700 maps for your car. It should clean it up quite a bit and we'd be interested to have your feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi!

Please send an email to support (at) cobbtuning (dot) com and we can get you one of the new BETA v700 maps for your car. It should clean it up quite a bit and we'd be interested to have your feedback. Thanks!
Emailed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the feedback guys. Will get everything sorted soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Yes you need injectors. It is said with just a mid pipe and tune it will max them out. Weird how there are some that never get close to 100% with breather mods at 18psi, and the rest of us do....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts