1,789 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
4.2 liters on high boost

·
Registered
862 Posts
It looks like it doesn't cross at 5,252 RPM because they are using two different scales: the one on the left axis is horsepower and the one on the right axis is torque. You will notice at 5,252 RPM the car is making 1,100 hp and 1,100 lbs-ft of torque using the right side axis (I hate when they do that).

I hate these types of dynos which claim they can calculate parasitic loss with a coast-down-method... according to this one this GT-R has 27.2% loss through the driveline/drivetrain.... not likely...

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
thanks neil -

HULK IS A FAKE...

my car is still the UK record holder
Jurgen, there's been a lot of scrapping between svm and you over the past few months and I thought it made svm look less professional, but this statement is childish. To settle bring ur car same dyno same day as someone on the uk forum suggested

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jurgen, there's been a lot of scrapping between svm and you over the past few months and I thought it made svm look less professional, but this statement is childish. To settle bring ur car same dyno same day as someone on the uk forum suggested
childish ?

people are getting told lies mate..

SVM car will now be getting a new spec trust me...(he has to) so the same day same spec is rubbish from them..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.