Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching for a Red GT-R. 2013 or older preferably (since my budget is in the low 60's) Had a couple deals fall through so I'm still looking. If anyone knows of any that are hitting the market soon, or if any of you are interested in selling yours, please let me know. I'd prefer a modded one. Thanks!

· Registered
53 Posts
I've seen a few. Not many but a few yes. And no they're not salvage nor lemon vehicles. Just higher mileage and the ones with high miles are still under warranty. Only reason I don't purchase them is because I really want a red one.

Besides, I said than 2013 or OLDER (because that's what I've seen in that price range) but I'm also fine with a 2009...

· Registered
328 Posts
I saw a 2012 for 63k w/ 35k miles not too long ago. Have yet to seen a clean 2013 for that price. Most 2013's are high 60's low 70's.

A quick check of cars.com shows a 2012 for 62k with 57k miles and 2012 for 65k with 42k miles. The lowest 2013 is 68k.

You might get lucky and find someone that needs to move their car quickly. I would set up email alerts on cars.com and autotrader for your price/year range and watch ebay.

Best of luck.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw a 2012 for 63k w/ 35k miles not too long ago. Have yet to seen a clean 2013 for that price. Most 2013's are high 60's low 70's.

A quick check of cars.com shows a 2012 for 62k with 57k miles and 2012 for 65k with 42k miles. The lowest 2013 is 68k.

You might get lucky and find someone that needs to move their car quickly. I would set up email alerts on cars.com and autotrader for your price/year range and watch ebay.

Best of luck.
Will do. Thanks for the advice. I found a 2013 for 65k. Deep blue pearl was the color. I'd be fine with a clean, modded 09 as well. Only thing I'm having trouble finding is red ones... Unless I find a crazy deal on any other color, I'm sticking to red.

· Registered
430 Posts
I bought my 2013 GTR clean title, FBO, 33700 miles, volk racing rims, pss new tires for 59800 (got in April 2015)

I felt like I stole it.

Small mom and pops dealer sold it to me for what they paid at the auction for it. They had PPI done and I didn't hesitate a second and bought it.

I still have dealers name and number if you interested in checking in with him to maybe find you 2013gtr.

I decide to fly to mitchigen, picked it up and drive it 1250 miles to Florida. Car is now e85 as well running like a beast trying to break high 9s with it this winter

So they are out there. Keep looking and be patient and you can find even 2013s in high 50k low 60k.

Good luck

· Registered
328 Posts
I bought my 2013 GTR clean title, FBO, 33700 miles, volk racing rims, pss new tires for 59800 (got in April 2015)

I felt like I stole it.

Small mom and pops dealer sold it to me for what they paid at the auction for it. They had PPI done and I didn't hesitate a second and bought it.

I still have dealers name and number if you interested in checking in with him to maybe find you 2013gtr.

I decide to fly to mitchigen, picked it up and drive it 1250 miles to Florida. Car is now e85 as well running like a beast trying to break high 9s with it this winter

So they are out there. Keep looking and be patient and you can find even 2013s in high 50k low 60k.

Good luck
You definitely stole it... Great buy

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I felt like I stole it.

Good luck
Great deal! Congrats! And yes, can I please have their info? Thanks!

· Registered
430 Posts
Great deal! Congrats! And yes, can I please have their info? Thanks!
His name is xxxx
(517) xxxxxxx
Him, his brother and his sister run small car dealership in mitchigen.
From jan-April 2015 he sold 3 GTR s which all of them were bought from buyers from Florida.
Tell him Sasha from Florida he sold me white GTR told you about him and then he may be able to find you well priced 2012-2013. It's worth a shot and if nothing be patient and you find that awesome deal. I waited 9 months, tempted many times just to buy 09/10 but patients paid off. Good deals are there.

Good luck

· Registered
328 Posts
His name is Mike XXXXXX
XXX-XXX-XXXX
Him, his brother and his sister run small car dealership in mitchigen.
From jan-April 2015 he sold 3 GTR s which all of them were bought from buyers from Florida.
Tell him Sasha from Florida he sold me white GTR told you about him and then he may be able to find you well priced 2012-2013. It's worth a shot and if nothing be patient and you find that awesome deal. I waited 9 months, tempted many times just to buy 09/10 but patients paid off. Good deals are there.

Good luck
Highly recommend removing the personal info and sending this via PM.

· Registered
470 Posts

I felt like I stole it.

Good luck
WOW thats an amazing price for a 13' with that mileage!!

· Registered
995 Posts
My buddy Dan has a 2009 Red GT-R with only 7200 miles and is going to list for sale soon. Pretty much 100% sock and never been launched or modded. Very clean to. Contact him if interested (772) 913-4667

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.