Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations for a reliable ecutek tuner? trying to swtich from cobb to ecutek being a FBO DBA gtr, been trying for a week and it seems all the main known tuners seem to be too busy or have gone missing... was tuned by ben but its been hard to even get a response from him nowadays

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Sam Barros.

Reactions: Uniphyed_GTR

·
Registered
579 Posts
Whats can I expect to pay to get a ecutek tune?
I’m not certain if prices are the same, but I stumbled across this post with his pricing the other day. I have Cobb and am considering switching to Ecutek as well. I’m researching tuners as well since Doug is no longer with us.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
The prices listed in that post are in line with what I paid last October. 1200 for upgraded turbo tune +100 for pops and bangs. 👀

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
The prices listed in that post are in line with what I paid last October. 1200 for upgraded turbo tune +100 for pops and bangs. 👀
OMG, I just watched the vids of your car and love it LL! Mine is the same color......Currently I have the HKS BOV's and intakes on mine but love the sound of yours. Was most of that contributed from the Tials or a combination with the Xona turbos?
It reminds me of the 2JZ......

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
What Xona turbo's are you running on your car?
The first set of the Gateway R turbos ever produced.

OMG, I just watched the vids of your car and love it LL! Mine is the same color......Currently I have the HKS BOV's and intakes on mine but love the sound of yours. Was most of that contributed from the Tials or a combination with the Xona turbos?
Thx, GMG might be the best color :) The sound and length of it is mostly a byproduct of the larger turbos and the 20+% higher pressure ratios required at the elevation here in Colorado.

·
Super Moderator
9,224 Posts
I can't stop looking at that profile pic.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: L.L.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
My brother sent Sam an email a few days ago but didn't receive a reply. Does anyone know if he is on the forum so I could DM him?
He's not on the forum but he can also be reached on FB. I know he's currently on the road doing a Rally so I'm guessing response will be delayed until he gets back home.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
For fuel pumps only way to know is to get into the tank and pull the fuel basket, and even then you need to hope the pumps are marked in order to identify the manufacturer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts