·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has good ic piping at a good price.

·
GT1R Flame Thrower Edition
2,177 Posts
I've got a slightly used HKS kit with HKS recirculating BOV's for sale. PM me if you are interested

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure of any vendors give dealership discounts but my local dealer services well over 20 GTRs and is still looking for a good shop to do business with. I've mentioned this before to other vendors but they didn't take me seriously. The dealer here wants aftermarket parts, trans oil, and to send out cars for builds. Last time I asked no one was interested so they just sent the GTRs to MVP in Texas

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I'm not sure of any vendors give dealership discounts but my local dealer services well over 20 GTRs and is still looking for a good shop to do business with. I've mentioned this before to other vendors but they didn't take me seriously. The dealer here wants aftermarket parts, trans oil, and to send out cars for builds. Last time I asked no one was interested so they just sent the GTRs to MVP in Texas
We have a dealer program. Have them contact us.

We also have an awesome deal on a IC pipe kit in the engine subsection. http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/topic/66882-aam-full-ic-piping-kit-w-hks-bovs-discontinued-color-sale-low-low-price/

-Adam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts