Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking over new wheels for 6 months now and I've decided to go with a white ten spoke with a black barrel/window. I know it's not a very popular look but it's what I like.

I've only been able to find 2 companies that have such a wheel for the Gtr. ADV1's and modulare. ADV's are out of my budget and the modulares are still pricey.

Does anyone know of any other company that makes a white 10 spoke wheel?

Thanks for the wisdom!!

· Registered
766 Posts
690 Posts
BC Forged HC010 - any color scheme and damn near half the price of ADV1

Also, forgeline RB3C Concave - Any color scheme, about the same price as BC Forged

· Registered
6,769 Posts
I've been thinking over new wheels for 6 months now and I've decided to go with a white ten spoke with a black barrel/window. I know it's not a very popular look but it's what I like.

I've only been able to find 2 companies that have such a wheel for the Gtr. ADV1's and modulare. ADV's are out of my budget and the modulares are still pricey.

Does anyone know of any other company that makes a white 10 spoke wheel?

Thanks for the wisdom!!
see
Advan GT in white-

What is your wheel budget?

What tires are you going to use? OEM runflats or other tire sizes?

What suspension do you have and are you lowered?

Are you willing to take the time to clean your white wheels? Not that easy to do depending on the spoke design, the more smooth and simple the better or like you mentioned a black finish on the inner side.

What wheel diameter and widths are you looking for?

Most custom wheels can do any finish including white but depending on which size wheel can be from $800 to $1000+ per wheel. But you get the size you want and the offset to fit.

Many budget wheels can be painted or powder coated after purchase but you should check with your wheel painter as some wheel finishing processes may take heat to cure which may not be good for the wheel.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
see
Advan GT in white-

What is your wheel budget?

What tires are you going to use? OEM runflats or other tire sizes?

What suspension do you have and are you lowered?

Are you willing to take the time to clean your white wheels? Not that easy to do depending on the spoke design, the more smooth and simple the better or like you mentioned a black finish on the inner side.

What wheel diameter and widths are you looking for?

Most custom wheels can do any finish including white but depending on which size wheel can be from $800 to $1000+ per wheel. But you get the size you want and the offset to fit.

Many budget wheels can be painted or powder coated after purchase but you should check with your wheel painter as some wheel finishing processes may take heat to cure which may not be good for the wheel.
Thanks for bringing all of those issues to mind.

Just wondering what suspension set up so you have? Do you do track events also? Or just autox?

· Banned
4,732 Posts
Few brands that can make what your looking for EXACTLY for a lot less then adv1's

cor ciphers
cor temptest

Strasse forged make some bad ass stuff as well for reasonable pricing
the r8 or r10 in a big selection of concave designs

Contact me for pricing
Lawerence

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.